3

I'm taken to a room at the end of a dark hallway. Armando is leading me. I realize that there are other guard following him as well. They are scared. Nervous. I know now that we are in the huge Cathedral but it isn't a cathedral. This place is an actual school. I can tell because we walk past fucking actual classrooms.

"Vampire High is going to be your new home for the next year," Armando lets me know, "Most all the vampires went through it so don't feel stressed."

"That's easier said then done when half the school freaks out over a blood type. I'm not even AB. I don't even know what that means."

"When you were human you weren't AB. When you change into a Vampire your blood type changes. Class A blood are vampires who are good at physical labor. They tend to be stronger vampires, faster. They do a lot of field work, manual labor and some even act as policeman or security around the city. Class B are more mental vampires. They are the politicians, the businessmen and are master manipulators in the city. Some even have the power to hypnotize. Class O...they are good at both of those things."

"Is that why they are so special?"

Armando nods, "Yes. Class O bloodtype are well rounded vampires. They are trained to become King's Guard."

"So when you were in school you were Class O."

Armando nods, "Top of my class."

I nod interested, "Wow. So what about me? What are AB bloodtype good at?"

Armando shrugs, "No one knows."

"What?"

"Never been an AB blood type before..."

Never was a long time. I get even more nervous as Armando takes me down the hallway. The idea that I'm the only one who is an AB blows my fucking mind. Armando hushes me before I can say anything. He's taken me into an area that I don't know.

"Where are we?"

"These are the dormitories. Class O sleeps together, they train together, they study together. They do everything together."

"Sleep together?" I ask.

"Take your mind out of the gutter, Santos, I mean literally sleep," Armando corrects me, "Class O have a special bond. These people are going to be who you will get to know for an eternity. You'll fight Rogues together. You'll be the face of Eden's defense against Rogues."

"I'm confused. What do the rogues want?"

"What does anyone want? To get into paradise," Armando answers me before leading me into the room.

"They are asleep."

"They have the right idea. Classes begin tomorrow."

"Wait ok. Wait. I'm not ready for this..."

"I'll have clothing and toiletries delivered to you. Since you are now an honorary of Class O you are only allowed to wear gold."

"Wait...you can't just leave me here...wait!"

I don't have time to stop Armando. He slams the door behind me. I realize now that I'm in a dark room. I look in the room. I don't what I'm expecting. A part of me is expecting a room full of coffins. That's not the case. There are beds in the room. They are bunk beds. I look through the long hallway and see that everyone is pretty much asleep.

"You mind keeping it down?" a voice says, "I'm trying to sleep."

That's when I see the person turn over. He's on his lower cot. It's the boy with the silver eyes. He doesn't have a shirt on. He doesn't seem to have noticed it was me and when he turns and open his eyes immediately he gets up