CHAPTER FOUR

Hey guys it's me again.
Long time? Trust me, I know.
Here's the fourth chapter, enjoy...
.......................................................

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Sora smiled in his sleep as he hugged his pillow close to him. "I'll protect you, Kairi", Sora breathed as he cuddled into his pillow again. "Gooooood morning, campers! Get up, get up, get up! It's Monday morning, time to get up and get movin'!", a loud and peppy voice came from the speaker. Sora yelped and fell to the floor. Everyone else gasped, sat up quickly, and started to groan loudly.

"What time is it for that freakin' speaker to wake us up?" Riku yelled as he rubbed his eyes. "Oh my god! It's 7 a.m.! Why the hell would anyone wake up at 7?", a guy named Jay yelled in frustration as he looked at his watch. "Now, guys, you just have to get used to it. Trust me, it won't be so bad", Max smiled as he started to make his bed. "So bad! I was in the middle of an awsome dream!", Sora complained as he rubbed his aching head and got up from the floor. Everyone agreed and started to yell different things.

"Guys! You have to calm down, alright?" Max screamed through the guys. They all shut their mouths and stared at him. Max got on top of the bed. "Ok, now listen to the schedule. We're gonna get dressed and go to breakfast. Remember the schedule I gave you yesterday? Well, you're going to go through the Monday section. Your parents picked out the activities. You're going to follow the first 4 periods. The period ends when the speaker says to go to your next activity. After the fourth activity, you're going to meet up here at the cabin and get relaxed for a couple of minutes. Then we're going to lunch. We're then gonna give you the mail that you recieved and you're gonna rest for an hour here at the cabin. After that, you're going to finish your activities and come back at 8. You're gonna go eat dinner, and we're going to a special assembly, alright?", Max explained. The guys nodded and started to walk around everywhere.

Riku walked out to the bathrooms and washed out his face and brushed his teeth. Sora changed into his Kingdom Hearts 2 attire and brushed his hands through his spiky brown hair. Then, Riku and Sora switched; Sora went to brush his teeth and all that stuff and Riku changed into his Kingdom Hearts 2 attire. Then they met up at the cabin with all the guys, already done to go to breakfast.

(A/N: I know that I made them 14, but they're gonna wear the KH2 attire, ok?)

"What's your first activity, Sora?", Riku asked, sitting down on Sora's bed. "Uh...I got archery. You?", Sora asked. "I got basketball, what's your second period?", Riku asked. "I got advanced bike riding", Sora checked his schedule. "Me 2, sweet", Riku laughed. Riku and Sora exchanged schedules to see. "We have advanced bike riding, blob, and rock climbing together", Riku pointed out. "I hope Kairi is with us, too", Sora smiled. "And Jasmine", Riku smiled. Sora grinned and punched his arm lightly.

"Ok, is everyone ready to go to breakfast?", Max asked as he walked into the cabin. He had a red cap, a red T-shirt that said 'Camp Neon Councelor' in neon colors (hehe, get it?), and baggy jeans that went up to his knees. "Yeah, I'm starving. I hope the food is good, not like the stupid wake up call", a boy with blonde hair named Roxas groaned and walked outside with the others (A/N: I don't know Roxas' personality, so sorry if I get it wrong).

As the Lion Cabin walked out, they noticed that they were the only cabin that was ready to go to the Chow Hall. The other boys were still putting on their socks and shoes. "Ok, I guess we're the first ones ready. Well not yet, do all of you have your schedules with you?", Max asked. The boys took out their mini schedule paper that was in a transparent cover. "Ok, now we're ready. Let's go to the Chow Hall", Max started to walk on the road that led to the Chow Hall.