CHAPTER EIGHT

So, here's the bad news...
I'll be going back to school soon which means no updates for at least a month(plus)...
Please bear with me....
As soon as I get back, I'll deal with this book..
Meanwhile, here's the 8th chapter
Enjoy...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sora walked around, looking for any sign of a boy with silver hair. He didn't see him anywhere; he checked near the rockclimbing wall and near the ice cream stand, but he wasn't there. Then he spotted Catherine making a bracelete on a table outside.

"Hey Catherine", Sora called out and ran towards her table.

"How do you know my name? Are you stalking me?", Catherine winked.

"Uh, no, I just have a girlfriend that is in your cabin to tell me your names", Sora looked a little disturbed, but then looked normal again.

"A girlfriend? What? When did this happen?", Catherine left her bracelet on the table and stood up, a shocked face on her.

"Never mind that. Do you know where Riku is?", Sora asked.

Catherine walked up next to him. "I won't tell you where Riku is unless you tell me; who's your girlfriend? You didn't have one when you got here!", Catherine said.

"Why do you suddenly take so much interest about my love life?", Sora asked, crossing his arms.

"Do I have to flirt it out of you and make your girlfriend upset?", Catherine grinned.

"Ok, no. I'd rather just tell you", Sora said quickly. Catherine smiled innocently and crossed her arms, waiting for his answer.

"I asked Kairi out about 20 minutes ago", Sora replied, smiling proudly that he said it to another person about him and Kairi.

"KAIRI?", Catherine yelled.

"Yes; Kairi. And if you're planning on telling Namine, then you can tell her that I love Kairi and I always will, so stop bugging her. Now can you please tell me where Riku is?", Sora crossed his arms.

Catherine sighed with frustration. "He's where the trees are over there", Catherine pointed towards these big trees that gave shade to a pretty place.

"Thanks, Catherine", Sora said and started towards the trees. Catherine was right, Riku was sitting down, his head burried in his knees and arms. He was leaning against a tree.

"Riku?", Sora asked, sitting down in front of him.

"Not now, Sora", Riku said, his voice sounding faint because of his arms.

"I know what happened between you and Jasmine", Sora sighed.

"I don't know what happened, man! One minute, I go talk to Catherine because she asked me about Destiny Islands because her grandma wants to live there, and the next minute, Jasmine yells at me!", Riku's head popped up.

Sora gasped quietly enough for Riku not to hear. Sora had never in his life seen Riku actually crying! Sure, Sora has seen Riku with a few tears in his eyes, but never has one tear fallen on his cheeks. Riku's eyes and nose were red and his tears had left tracks on his cheeks.

"Riku, it's not what it sounds like", Sora tried to explain.

"Sora, Namine told her I liked her! She rejected me! She yelled at me, cried and ran off! How can it not be what it sounds like?", Riku yelled.

"Dude, calm down. Let me explain", Sora said calmly.

"Calm down! Why would I want to calm down when I-".