CHAPTER NINE

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Do any of you guys have any idea what's going on?", Roxas asked.

The four cabins of the 8th grade (as in, Kairi, Sora, Riku, and Jasmine's cabins plus the other group) were sitting in the Chow Hall, almost time to put out the lights. No one knew why they were there.

"Settle down, settle down, 8th grade campers!", Molly yelled.

Everyone grew silent.

"The reason you're here today is because we have to announce something to you. Here's how this is going to work; I'm gonna separate all of you into 3 teams. And yes, these teams are mixed with boys and girls", one of the councelors of the guys cabin named Kevin started to explain.

"The reason we are seperating you into teams is because you are going to camp out for an entire day and sleep outside and then come back the next day", a councelor named Roxana from the other girls cabin started to explain.

"Do you mean, like, there's a hotel or something outside?", Namine asked outloud.

Everyone started to laugh at the question she asked.

"Uh...no...this is a 'sleeping under the stars' thing", Max held back a laugh.

"No tent! Only a sleeping bag!", Namine screamed in horror, jumping up.

"Well, what did you expect when you came to camp? To sleep in luxorious hotels and get pampered?", Kairi asked.

Everyone started to laugh, even the councillors! Namine's face grew red and sat down, furious at Kairi.

Kairi knew she was pushing it and that it was only making things worse for herself, but she couldn't help it. It was the perfect opportunity to get her back for what she did. Now she was in for it.

"Ok...ok! Stop guys", Roxana said in between giggles.

Soon, everyone had stopped laughing, but still had wide smiles on their faces.

"Anyway, yes this is a 'sleep under the stars'. It won't be that bad, though; I promise. There is no way mosquitoes or insects can bite you; there are no snakes or dangerous creatures where we are going to sleep. We have Spray and there are some lights to keep creatures away", Max explained.

But then Sora for the first time ever, saw a contradiction,"Doesn't light BRING them to us?"

"Each team will go on separate days. I am going to separate you into your groups; remember your teams, ok?", Kevin brought up a piece of paper and started to read out loud.

"Oh come on!!! Don't ignore me!!!!"

"Ok, first is Team 15", Kevin cleared his throat

"Amy, Jasmine, Lola, and Summer are the girls. Riku, Ulrich, Eric and Jay are the guys", Kevin read out loud.

"Yay!", Team 15 clapped.

"Kairi, no", Jasmine whispered as everyone still chattered. "Aw, don't worry about me. Look on the bright side; number one, you don't have Catherine or Namine, PLUS, you get Riku", Kairi lifted her eyebrows.

Jasmine laughed nervously and blushed furiously. Kairi laughed and turned her attention back to the councelors.

"Ok, now it's time for Team 16", Roxana got the paper and started to read out.

"The guys are Roxas, Nigel, Sora, and Albert. The girls are Ana, Violet, Wendy, and Kairi", Roxana called out.

"Oh my god, dude! It's as if they planned this out perfectly! You get with Jasmine, no Catherine, and I get with Kairi, no Namine!", Sora yelled with all the people to Riku.