1: Freeze

The man charges at her, he dipped and weaved right as he was about to reach Kura and slashed down with his sword. Kura blocked his sword with her own katana and the two blades clashed against each other. The man attempted to do an uppercut slash at Kura, Kura sidestepped to the left just enough and the blade passed by just a few centimeters from her face. Before the shinobi could respond with a follow up Kura punched him right in between his ribs, knocking the air out of him for a brief moment.

The fight had taken Kura and the man dangerously close to the edge of the mountain, despite her counter offensive. The rogue ninja stared at Kura intensely and his grip around his sword tightened, he was nowhere done and neither was Kura. Kura smirked as she could feel the handle on her katana getting colder, she pointed the end to the rogue shinobi and he stared down at the blade covered in small spikes of ice in terror.

He knew what her blade could do if it was able to cut him, even by a little scratch, if the blade hit his body he would freeze up in second. Kura smiled in a smug way as she stormed towards him, he was taken aback by her sudden action and lost focus making him vulnerable. He stumbled back as Kura's blade slit him on his stomach, a ground escaped his lips as his body turned into ice.

Kura turned around as stared at her victim, he knew what was coming but still decided to battle with her. However, she was impressed that he was able to hold up for so long. Not many are able to do that, she can give the poor rogue shinobi that.

Kura slowly walked towards his frozen body and smirked as she lightly pushed him with her index finger, he fell to the ground and shattered in pieces. A quick and painful way to die. Kura smiled in satisfaction and jumped up on a branch and disappeared from the scene.

She was sitting on a branch high up on a tree and dangled with her legs as she continued to make snowflakes, she blew one out from her hands as she watched it fall down to the ground and melting away.

"Finally figured how to use your powers huh?" Kura hear the dragon's voice ringing in her head, she scoffed.

"I have always known how to use them, I just know feel comfortable" Kura responded back, she hears the dragon laugh arrogantly before Kuraokami's presence slowly faded away.

Kura stand up from the branch and viewed around the forest, looking for any potential danger. She pulled out the map from her pouch that was tied around her waist and tried to find her way to the closest village, she has to restock on some food and water.

Kura nodded as she finally decided on where to go, she neatly folded the map together and put it back in her pouch.

She jumped down from the branch and began her journey to the village hidden in the leaves.

Updates every Saturday <3 Europe time.

I know this chapter was a little short but It'll be loner on the next chapter <3