4: Fighting the hokage

"Come on hurry!" Naruto exclaimed as he ran towards the hokage building, Kura ran after him and sighed. She was starting to regret her decision already and it's only the next day.

They ran up the stairs to the building and Naruto almost flung the door out from its hinges in excitement, they entered the building and he started to lead her to the hokage's office.

They stopped in front of a wooden door and he gently knocked on it, "Come in" a female voice called out.

Naruto opened the door to reveal a blonde woman sitting on a chair behind a desk, her eyebrows arched as she saw Kura step inside her office.

"Tsunade, this is Kura" Naruto introduced them, Kura bowed to show her respect and straightened her posture.

"And what are you doing here?" She asked her, Tsunade's gaze was sharp as knives. Kura opened her mouth to answer the hokage when Naruto decided to do it instead.

"I asked her to become our new team member!" He told her.

"What?!" Tsunade shouted out, stunned.

"But there's nothing to be worried about she already has ninja training, and-" he stopped talking when Tsunade raised up her hand, she glanced towards Kura and checked her out. Looking for any potential danger.

"Did you agree?" She asked.

"Well, at first I didn't. I barely know him, but he was able to convince me" Kura truthfully answered her, Tsunade didn't say anything for a good minute and just stared at Kura with her brown eyes.

"Where are you from?" She questioned.

"Yukigakure" Kura replied.

"Why didn't you become a kunochi there?" She asked.

"I enrolled in the academy there until I was fourteen, but it wasn't quite what I liked so I dropped all of it and began my journey around the world instead" Kura answered her, the hokage intertwined her hands together and shielded the lower half of her face with them.

"Why do you want to become a kunochi now?" She continued to question Kura.

"It's been three years since I left my home, and I may have changed my mind on it" She lied, couldn't say that it was her dragon that wanted to stay here.

The hokage didn't say a thing for a solid minute, a visible smirk curled up her lips as she leaned back on her chair.

"You want to become a Kunochi? Let's see how good you are at combat hmm?" Tsunade challenged her, Kura smirked back.

"Of course" She replied.

The two females were staring intensely at each other, they both wanted to win the fight. Tsunade felt confident, she was sure she could beat a teenage girl.

"Remember to tone down your powers" Kuraokami reminded Kura.

"Are you ready kid?" Tsunade asked, she smacked a balled up hand on her palm and smirked. "Let's see if you deserve to be called a kunochi" she continued with her teasing remarks.

"Please, I already know that I deserve that title" Kura fired back, she pulled her burgundy shirt over her head and tied it around her waist; making sure that it wont come in the way as she fought.

Kura bent down and stretched her back. She turned her neck from left to right popping it with a series of clicks in rapid succession. Then, Kura proceeded to do the same with the rest of her body before stretching her arms above her head. Getting a glimpse of Tsunade's smirk in the process.

"That smirk on your face will soon be wiped off" Kura mocked, Tsunade scoffed arrogantly and stretched her arms.

"You wish" She responded cockily and swung the chokuto from side to side.

Kura followed by slowly pulling out her katana from her back, the blade made a hissing whisper as it was removed from the scabbard. All at the same time holding Tsunade firm in Kura's gaze.

"Wait!" a voice suddenly exclaimed.

Kura tilted her head in curiosity and saw a pink haired girl and a few others, including Kiba, running towards the battle ground, they all stopped beside Naruto who smiled broadly at all of them.

"We heard Tsunade was going to battle with someone" The pink haired girl spoke.

"Well you came just in time" Tsunade said, not taking her gaze off the new girl in the village. Kura swung her katana back making the blade go behind her. 

"Now, where were we" Kura spoke and flicked her hand, as if to say come on.

Tsunade smirked and stormed at Kura, the fight was on. Kura see Tsunade's arm slightly go back indicating she was aiming to try and hit her with the chokuto. As Tsunade's arm flung forward Kura parried it with her katana and the two blades clashed, Kura jumped up making the two blades move against each other sending out a shriek in addition sent sparks flying into the air.

She landed perfectly behind the hokage and spun around trying to do an uppercut slash at the hand of Tsunade. However, she was fast and quickly jumped away from Kura's blade avoiding a hit. Kura cursed silently to herself as she watched the hokage with a sturdy gaze.

This is going to be harder than she thought.

Tsunade seemed frustrated as she again, charges at Kura. When she was close enough she attempted to slice at Kura with her blade, Kura hurriedly sidestepped to the right just enough and the blade passed a hairs breathe from her face.

Quickly, before Tsunade could respond with a follow-up, Kura swiftly dipped down and punched Tsunade in between her rib cages. Knocking the air out of the hokage and stunning her for a brief moment.

She hurriedly did a flip backwards, Kura's hands met the grass before her legs followed. She blew a few strands of her black hair away from her sight to see Tsunade lifting up her leg and smashing it down on the ground, crushing the ground into a torrent of stones that rose up from the ground and creating deep cracks.

Kura gasped in astonishment, what monster power!

She gazed up at Tsunade again to see the hokage picking up a massive stone before throwing it her way, Kura quickly dodged the rock and saw Tsunade picking up a new rock in her peripheral vision.

With the speed of a cheetah, it was finally Kura's turn to sprint towards the hokage. Before Tsunade could perceive what was going on; Kura arrived in front of the hokage and spun her body around and swept her foot towards Kura's opponents head. Tsunade was sent flying to the side and rolled on the grass as she landed, she quickly got up from the ground hissing in pain as she rubbed the spot she got kicked.

Swiftly, Kura ran towards her. She sees Tsunade ball her hands into fists, ready to hit her. When she was near enough for Tsunade to think she could hit Kura but actually couldn't, Kura dipped down on the ground and slid in between Tsunade's legs. Kura hurriedly got up from the ground and was now facing the hokage's back.

She tilted her free arm back and punched Tsunade between her shoulder blades, a gasp escaped the hokage's mouth as she fell on the uneven terrain on her knees. Heaving for air.

Kura put her right foot on Tsunade's back and pushed her down, the hokage let out a grunt of pain as her face and gigantic boobs hit the ground. Kura kicked the chokuto out from Tsunade's grip and pointed the sharp end of her katana towards the back of the hokage's head and smirked in victory.

"I won"