5: Blooming friendship

The crowd that had formed around the battle field gasped in shock; they couldn't believe that their beloved hokage lost, Kura lifted her foot off the hokage's back and viewed around the area. All of them stared at her like she killed a baby or something that bent that way, well Kura wouldn't blame them. She would also be stunned if a random person just came into her village one day and beat the crap out of her hokage.

She stepped in front of Tsunade and as the hokage gazed up Kura offered Tsunade her hand, Tsunade scoffed lightly but happily grabbed around Kura's hand. Kura pulled her up and Tsuande smiled proudly down at her, something that surprised Kura. 

"I'm impressed Kura" Tsunade said as she healed herself, Kura watched in admiration. She has always wanted to learn more about ways shinobis and kunochis could use their chakra to heal their body.

"Shouldn't you be mad? You got beaten up by a teenager" Kura teased her.

Tsunade rolled her eyes in annoyance before she lightly smacked Kura on her arm, "Don't disrespect elders."

Kura stuck out her tongue at the hokage when she suddenly see Tsunade shiver, "Why did it get so cold all of a sudden?" She mumbled as her eyes wandered around looking for any sign of bad weather.

"Stop that!" She hissed at Kuraokami.

"Sorry I just can't help myself! I used to do that whenever I wanted people off my land" She explained.

"We're not trying to fight for any land here so stop" Kura responded, She hear the dragon scoff before her presence faded away.

"That was awesome, you just got your butt kicked grandma!" Naruto shouted out as he ran towards them, he proceeded to trip on a few rocks before falling flat on his face.

"And you got beaten up by a few rocks" Tsunade remarked before letting out an evil laugh, Kura lightly chuckled and slid her katana back into its scabbard.

"You're better than I though" She hear a familiar voice speak, Kura glance to the side to see Kiba smiling at her. She slightly tilted her head to the side in an arrogant manner.

"Of course" Kura cockily answered back, he chuckled before turning his attention to his hokage and started to shove it in her face that Kura won.

"That was awesome" Naruto appeared in front of Kura making her jump in surprise.

"What can I say, I'm awesome" She jokingly said and shrugged her shoulders, Naruto agreed with her and they started to chat about the battle when a gentle and quiet voice spoke up.

"You know each other?" Her soft voice asked, Kura glanced behind Naruto to see a girl with featureless white eyes with tinges of lavender; matched with black hair that compliments both her pale eyes and skin.

"Yes! Guys this is Kura" Naruto started to introduce the new girl to all of his friends and she was honestly beginning to get tired of all this introducing crap.

"It feels good to finally have a girl on the team" Sakura confessed as she slightly nudged Kura with her elbow.

"You haven't had a girl on the team yet?" She asked in surprise, Sakura shook her head in disappointment.

"Always been with boys, and I guess you know what happened to one of them" Sakura smiled sadly at her, Kura nodded.

After the battle was over Kura headed back to Tsunade's office to be officially put in team seven, the hokage told her everything that had happened and what broke the team from each other.

"We are supposedly getting another team mate tomorrow too" Sakura spoke and sat down on a bench, Kura placed herself beside Sakura and watched the sunset.

"I thought three was the max number in a team" She utter out, Kura could see Sakura's head shake in my peripheral vision.

"The desired number is three, but a team is able to have more members if needed or if the number of students aren't enough for all full three teams" Sakura explained to her, Kura sighed as she leaned back on the bench.

For her whole existence Kura did not expect her life to turn out this way, she honestly thought that she would be alone forever travelling around the world until she died of old age. But it looks like fate did a big nope and swerved Kura off the trail she was supposed to be walking on. Terrified yet excited.

"You don't have a last name?" Sakura suddenly asked taking her off guard with her question, Kura watched the ocean as she contemplated an answer.

"No, I never knew my parents. An elderly couple adopted me though, but even then I refused to take their last name" She spoke, trying to keep her sad yet happy past short.

"Do you have a place to stay?" Sakura asked her, Kura shake her head.

"Not really, I crashed at Naruto's place yesterday night" She confessed only to hear a big gasp coming from the pink haired girl, "No we are not a thing and did not hook up, he just offered me to stay because I did not have money for an inn that night" Kura explained and rolled her eyes.

A laugh escaped from Sakura's mouth, "You can stay at my place until you find a place" She offered.

"I can just stay with Naruto, I don't want to be a bother" Kura stated.

"No way, you're staying with me. I'm not letting one of my girls stay over at a boy's place" Sakura insisted.

"Well if you say so" Kura shrugged her shoulders when Sakura's arm is suddenly thrown around her, Sakura gently squeezed Kura's body before letting out a quick sigh.

"You're cold" She remarked, Kura rolled her eyes at Kuraokami who instantly said sorry.

"I'm cold blooded" She quickly tried to find a reason that sounded believable, Sakura let Kura's body go and giggled.

"We should go now though, mom is probably done making dinner" She spoke and grabbed Kura's hand before aggressively  pulling her off the bench.

"Jesus girl calm down" Kura say as she blew a few strands of hair away from her face, she hear Sakura laugh before Sakura started to lead Kura to her home.