2: Konoha

She jumped from branch to branch as she tried to lose the rogue shinobis who were following after her, Kura cursed to herself as she felt their chakras coming closer.

She didn't quite know why they were chasing after her, was it because they were aiming to rob her or kill her? Or was it because they knew of her real identity?

Either way, Kura still had to get away form them. She quickly grab a kunai from her pouch and jumped up from a branch and swiftly turned her body around, she threw the kunai and it pierced through one of the shinobi's head and another shinobi's stomach. The two ninjas fell to the ground and their friends jumped after them, Kura landed neatly on a branch and continued with her journey.

Traveling to Konoha was father than she expected, it took Kura two whole days to finally reach the stone wall surrounding the village. She hasn't eaten anything either and her stomach was growling like a wolf protecting its pups.

As she approached the gate two shinobis stopped her by the entrance, "What business do you have coming to Konohagakure?" One of them asked.

"I'm just here to restock on food and water and I'll leave immediately after that" Kura told them honestly, they nodded and let her enter the village. As she passed by them Kura could see they started to shiver in her peripheral vision.

"Dude, I just got chills" the one with a scar across his nose spoke.

"Yeah me too" the other one answered, suspicion clear in his tone as he watched the back of the sapphire blue eyed girl.

Kura sighed and began wandering around the village searching for a supermarket.

"You really has to do that every time we pass by someone?" she asked the dragon as she felt her presence grow.

"It's not my fault they can't handle coldness" Kuraokami arrogantly answered and faded away, Kura slightly rolled her eyes and entered a random shop.

She picked up a few necessities and payed for them before exiting, Kura placed them all inside her bag and was supposed to head out from the village right away but a delicious smell caught her attention.

Kura reluctantly followed after the smell and found herself standing outside a ramen restaurant, after a moment of debating with herself she defeatedly sigh and entered the restaurant.

"Hello customer!" An old man greeted her, Kura greeted back and took a seat near the wall.

She ordered her food and started to dig in the moment it arrived, not a second later another customer came in and for some reason decided to sit right next to her.

She glanced annoyingly up at the boy that decided to sit next to the female then tilted her head back a little to see all the other seats are unoccupied, Kura quietly growled to herself. Why did he sit here when there are other free seats?

"Ah Naruto! The usual?"

"Yes please!"

She continued to eat her ramen slowly, enjoying every flavour her tongue could pick up. There's no telling when she'll have such a fantastic meal again, Kura gently sip the soup from her spoon and used it to guide the noodles to her mouth.

"You're new here" Kura hear the boy that is sitting beside her speak, not bothering to think about her personal space at all.

Kura glance to his side and is met by two ocean blue eyes staring down at her, she nodded; her mouth full by ramen noodles.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki, nice to meet you!" He eagerly introduced himself, Kura stare back up at him blankly.

She swallowed the noodles and told him her name, "Kura."