Chapter thirteen

RM woke up exceptionally early that day. It was an unspoken agreement among them that the first one up will decide what breakfast would be that day but he will also have to take all the ingredients out to make it easier for the others.

He went down the stairs, happy that he won't have to cook but almost had a heart attack when he found Taehyung sitting on the dining table chair with coffee in one hand and phone in the other.

"What are you doing up? It's six am, Taehyung~ah."

"But you're up as well, Hyung."

Namjoon didn't know what to say to that so he went forward to get himself some coffee as well.

"Why are you drinking coffee?" It was a known fact how much Taehyung disliked coffee.

And waking up early for that matter as well.

Taehyung simply shrugged. Namjoon went forward to check his cup which was filled with energy drink instead of coffee. He tried to take it away from him but Taehyung stretched his arm to keep his hyung away from his drink.

Namjoon, not giving up, grabbed his arm and pulled. After a minute of wrestling, he finally managed to get the coffee cup away from the younger, making him whine.

"That's not good for you! Especially in the mornings when you haven't even had breakfast yet." They both frowned at each other. Namjoon emptied the cup in the sink, took another cup and passed it to V after filling it up with strawberry milk.

Taehyung knew he couldn't do anything so he just grabbed it and started drinking it instead.

Taehyung had almost cursed when the leader had walked downstairs. He had spend his night up, working on the song and he had little to no energy left. Since he hated coffee, he opted for energy drinks instead. It was his third cup which Namjoon had oh so kindly took away. Despite that though, he still felt tired, the only reason he gave up his drink and quietly drank the milk because he had no strength to do anything at that time.

Namjoon frowned more when he heard V give a long stressful sigh.

What am I going to do with this kid?

They both drank their respective drinks, Namjoon staring at Tae while Tae worked on his phone. The first verse was done but the bridge and chorus were tricky so he skipped them for now and went straight to the second verse instead. He decided to work on it when his brain would come a bit back in its place.

Jin was the next one up and slowly one by one, everyone gathered around the living room except for Suga. Jimin left again to wake him up, yawning all the way.

Annoyed Yoongi came down, going straight for the coffee.

"I think I need injections of adrenaline." He grunted.

"At least you're not drinking energy drinks at six in the morning." Namjoon muttered, still upset at his dongsaeng's idiocy.

Jin gave him a questioning look at which he nodded towards Taehyung, who just shrugged, without looking up from his phone.

Jin gave him a glare and mumbled something about throwing that poison out to which Yoongi hummed.

Hobeom and Sejin came after a while to drag them to their work. The last month was always the hardest but this time, the second last month was even worse with everyone stuck on their solo songs. It was somewhat easier for the rap line since they weren't new to it but everyone else was struggling.