Chapter seventeen

Taehyung almost fainted during practice. Jungkook luckily caught him before he collapsed. No one noticed except Jimin because they were at the back.

Hearing Jungkook's concerned Hyung, everyone turned to see what was wrong. Taehyung sighed heavily. This is getting frequent day be day.

Jimin wanted to help in reducing his stress so he took matters in his own hands when he sensed Taehyung's panic at everyone's questions and concerned glances.

"Sorry Taehyung~ah." Jimin said, holding his arm to steady him as soon as Jungkook let go.

Taehyung gave him a questioning look and so did everyone else.

"It's nothing. I accidentally elbowed him while dancing." Jungkook looked at him confused. He was in the middle with both of them at the sides during the dance and clearly saw Taehyung stumble on his own. Jimin gave him a don't say anything look.

Since Jungkook had no idea what was going on, he listened to Jimin and didn't say anything.

Everyone turned back to continue but before Hoseok could play the music, Jimin spoke up again.

"Hyung! Can... uh.. can we take a break? I feel a little tired and don't want more accidents." He gave the adorable puppy eyes and Hoseok agreed immediately.

He wouldn't have fallen for it if it was just another day but since the conversation with Jimin last night, he was trying to be considerate of everyone. Just because he wasn't tired doesn't mean no one else was. He knew everyone just tried to ignore their fatigue and follow him nonetheless.

He was always proud of that but it's his responsibility as a dance leader to take notice of these things and stop on his own. His theory was proven right when everyone pretty much fell on the floor, exhausted and full of sweat.

Only him and Taehyung were left standing now, who looked deep in thought as his shoulders moved up and down with his heavy breathing.

Hoseok went to him and put his hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, sit down. Take a break." He nodded his head towards the others.

Jungkook was staring at Jimin who was avoiding his gaze.

Jin and Namjoon sat against the wall, with eyes closed.

Suga was sprawled a little further away on the floor, sleeping or probably trying to with his eyes closed and arm under his head as a substitute for pillow.

Instead of joining the rest of them like he would have, V went to Suga and laid down next to him a little further away.

Jimin and Jungkook were a bit hurt. This wasn't the first time Taehyung had ignored them and it wasn't going to be the last.

Jimin who was trying to be understanding when it comes to V didn't give much of a thought about the younger's behaviour. Jungkook, however, was another story.

He was hurt and angry. He didn't know why Taehyung was acting like that and had been thinking for days to figure out what he had done to make him this distant from him but came up with absolutely nothing.

Hell, it was V's fault out of everyone. He spent the month in Daegu and didn't contact any of them or replied. Then, he left the building just like that to go see his friends and drink with them and came home unconscious. And he never explained anything either.

Or maybe we didn't let him?

Everyone was angry and Hyungs were yelling at him.

Is that why he didn't say anything?