Chapter thirty

People want me to continue but come on.. It'll get boring if I drag it too long.. I'll make this last chapter longer instead..

At first it was going to be like about 700-800 words but okay then.. it's almost 4K now..

I wrote it in one go... My wrist and fingers hurt.. And I'm sleepy..

Let's add another character to make it even more fun..

They were supposed to talk, but Taehyung left as soon as the fansign ended. Though, Instead of just disappearing, he did leave a message in the group chat that he'll be back soon.

Taehyung went to the grandmother's house and knocked.

A minute later, she came out, hugged him and then pulled him inside. Grandma just sat on the couch while Tae lied down with his head in her lap.

Exactly like the day they first met.

Taehyung had told her everything. She was the only person who had kept him sane through everything and he was thankful to God for bringing this blessing into his life.

The grandma had only one son, who died with his wife in a car accident. They had left her with only one grandson who was doing his military service for the time being, leaving the poor lady alone in her small house.

Turned out, she was actually pretty rich but since she was alone for now, she had decided to stay in her husband's old house where they both had lived shortly after getting married.

That's why she was so attached with Taehyung and had decided to take care of him. Because she knew what it was like to feel so alone as there was a time when she was also left alone when her son and daughter-in-law died shortly after her husband.

And also because he reminds her of his grandson.

Taehyung fell asleep while grandma ran her hands through his hair.

He was once again woken up by his phone ringing. Seeing that it was his brother calling, he picked it up immediately without a second thought.

"We found her!" His brother exclaimed, excitedly and happily.

Taehyung felt like the Mount Everest placed on his heart was finally lifted and he took a deep breath.

Thank God.

"Hyung... she wants to talk to you." V's mouth dried and his blood ran cold. He bit his lip, hesitating in answering.

Since the speaker was on, grandma heard what was going on and she nodded in encouragement.

After Taehyung agreed, the phone was silent for a while when a soft hello was said on the other line.

"Tae?" She used his nickname again and V smiled as his eyes teared up.

"M-Mom." He said and his heart filled with happiness when she didn't say anything like don't call me that or I'm not your mother.

They talked for a while. Well, it was mostly crying as they both apologised to each other and then argued that the other had nothing to apologise for.

V promised her that he'll be home as soon as he was done with BTS promotions. In return, she promised to take care of herself and not scare her poor son ever again.

The grandma then nicely kicked him out, telling him to go home and finally talk to his members.

Something that he should have done a long time ago.