Love

Wow so those were the only chapters worth my while in that book. Hm. Onto what this chapter is truly about.
_________________________________

**Disclaimer : there is a lot of my fawning over someone so if you don't like that just skip the chapter**

Crushes, you gotta love em. I recently had a crush~ or as stated in my other journal(which has now been deleted) that I had a "little" crush. As in I wasn't completely sure that I should date them for some reasons cause I was afraid I'd hurt them(wow I guess I do have a crush .-.)

WELL I SAID RECENTLY, AS IN FORMER, AS IN NOT ANYMORE. Would you like to know why?

It's cause the guy that I like(love** I'm allowed to say that now hint hint) likes me back and we confessed to each other and now we're dATING-🌈😂 YAY!

The guy that I mentioned and am so lucky to have is Aeikyer

Like, literally. I am so blessed to have him in my life, let alone date him. gAh he's such a cutie. I love him.

Much thanks to AishaTheShifter for shipping us so hard and dropping so many hints that we just came together because of it.

I'm actually really glad that I have him, both as a friend and a boyfriend(Hell I'd be happy if I only just met him lololol)

Sorry to those who don't want to hear about my love life lmao-  too bad-😂

To Aeikyer :
I love ya ^-^ 💕