This isn't wise, but just so you know

I made an email 🌈 this is just in case any of you want to contact me somewhere else like on Hangouts or just via email, but it's your choice so whatever.

Also, I know this isn't wise? I'm kind of just asking for hunters to flock around me but I don't think hat will happen for a few reasons,

    1). My helicopter parents. They a l w a y s keep me in their line of sight, so they would notice if someone tried to take me.

    2). I can defend myself pretty well. I know that I am not superior to a Hunter's level of training but I can defend myself for at least enough time to get away from them if they were to come after me.

    3). My password is.. v e r y complex, so it will take a long time for the hunters to figure it out, if they even think of trying.

    4). I have ways of letting people know I'm in trouble. Whether it be through code or just the way I talk, certain people will know when and where I'm in danger.

    And 5). I don't have this email linked to any other ones, or hooked up to a phone number/other email, or have any contact with other personal emails through this account. It will be virtually impossible for them to find anything worth while from this account, as it is only meant for business purposes.

Anywho now that that's it or the way here is my business email

Castieloliver000@gmail.com

I look forward to messaging the rest of you~ if you want to even talk to me I don't care-