Mood

Anyone have these shifts in their personality? Like you suddenly love something out of nowhere and it's so passionate? I'm not talking about a person or whatever, but an object?

That's happened to me a lot lately; the most recent one being yesterday.

The first time it happened(that I can think of) was when I was visiting California and the Redwood Forests.
And as soon as we began to dart past the Giant Sequoias(that's the species of tree they are) I just began to fall in love with them and get totally energized when I was around them.

The second time it happened was when I discovered what an Ukelele was. I didn't 'discover' it per say, I knew what it was before this but never really dug into it. But I saw a video of an unboxing(yeah I watch those videos sometimes) and I haven't really stopped obsessing since ? I'm hoping that I'm able to get one soon, though if I'm even allowed to it'll probably be he cheapest one on Amazon. But I forgot to mention it's not just the Ukelele ? It's a love for all music(besides country lmao) and I haven't been able to stop the feeling I've been getting since.

That's the second time this week- maybe something is going on, maybe something isn't. Maybe it's magic, maybe it's maybelline.

But until now, it will remain...

UNSOLVED-

Okay okay I'm sorry to those who get that reference- take it easy everyone ^-^ I'm going to head to bed~