Chapter 9 - Fire Fight

Kyle and two of his people quickly exited the building leaving Snooki, Leon and Liam. Snooki then spent her time trying to free Leon's people by trying to picklock the locks with her dagger. Liam and Leon tried to tell Snooki to leave the building as they heard a terrifying roar not far from where they were, but it was like Snooki never heard it. She just continued to try and free the hunters and huntresses. Then she suddenly moved when a line of fire headed her way. Turning to her left, was the beast himself. The one who attacked the village. Snooki, Leon and Liam ran outside where Kyle's people were stood waiting for them. Snooki never dreamt of hurting people. But at this minute, it was what she had to do to stay alive. Snooki pulled out her pistol and shot the people she could see. Kyle was nowhere in sight. Leon and Liam got close to the enemies with their blades whilst Snooki kept her distance. Snooki thought the real beast to kill was Kyle so Snooki ran past the burnt trees in search for him. The place got darker than before. Snooki looked up towards the sky hoping that she could finally see the sunrise. Suddenly, Snooki jumped and rolled to the side then quickly got back up. Again, she stared at the dragon. He stared back. Before letting out a breath of fire, the red beast gave a bloodcurdling snarl. Leon and Liam were too busy eliminating the human enemies so Snooki had to rely on herself to kill the dragon. After the dragon roared, Snooki ran. Her movement caused the dragon to chase after her.

Snooki kept running until her legs could do her no more good. So, the huntress turned around and jumped. She got out her katana and stook it into, what seemed to be, a destroyed, stone arch to avoid the fire below her. Once the dragon was directly below her, Snooki dropped on it and again pulled out her pistol to shoot it multiple times in the head. The huntress then pulled out her katana and cut off the creature's head to make sure that it was dead. The girl couldn't believe she had just eliminated a dragon, all on her own. She had some of the blood on her face but she didn't want to wipe it off. The girl headed back to where Leon and Liam were last seen, she shot multiple people without even looking towards them whilst making her way back. But suddenly, one of the people jumped on her. She struggled to get him off her but his body quickly fell to the side when Leon appeared. "Are you alright? Where's the dragon?" Snooki looked at the corpse, then at Leon. "The dragon is dead. I killed it, on my own." Leon looked at the brunette with wide eyes. "I never thought you'd be able to take down a whole dragon by yourself. I wonder if you've found the strength that was lost. We'll have to find out." Both of them went back to where Liam was left. But they came back to a horrific sight. "LIAM," Leon shouted as he ran over to the body on the floor. Leon saw the wound on Liam's neck that caused his body to stop working. "No, Liam. Leon, I'm so sorry." Leon quickly stood up and turned to the girl. "No, don't be. It's not your fault. We have to stop my cousin before he kills more of us, or maybe even us."

"Leon what do we do now? Your people are still locked up, there's only us two left. Kyle is nowhere to be seen." Leon looked at Liam's body, "No. He's hiding. I know he is. He's scared to fight, especially after seeing what you can do." Snooki then came up with the idea of going back to get the people, Leon agreed. Both of them then went back inside the tall building and used their daggers to unlock the cages. Leon told the hunters and huntresses before they left the building, "Everyone, you need to go back to the village. If both of us aren't back, then I guess you'll have to rebuild the village on your own. I know you can all do it. We're going to go and find Kyle and end him once and for all." Some of the hunters and huntresses begged for Leon just to go back, but he kept hesitating. The people finally then snuck out and headed towards their village for safety. "Come on Snooki. I can't lose you too. Let's end him. Then you'll be free." Snooki questioned Leon as they began their search, "But Leon, once I am free. What am I supposed to do? Where am I supposed to go?" Leon smiled at her, "You're in control of this world. Go to where your mind takes you. Wherever it is, it'll be better than this place. I'm sure of it. Once Kyle is gone, you'll be free of everything. Your quest will be over." Snooki took her time to process Leon's words. She thought about where she was going to go once all of this is over. She now knew her task was to defeat Kyle and maybe some of his people along the way. Snooki was now going to stop at nothing until he was gone, she was now truly connected to the huntress inside of her.