Chapter 10 - Sacrifice

Snooki and Leon had been searching for Kyle for, what felt like, hours. "Where could he be? God knows how long we've been searching," Snooki complained. Leon chuckled, "I've never known you to give up on something. Normally when you're looking for something you do everything that'll end with you getting it." The girl sighed as she looked around her, "I just want this to be over. I wasn't looking for a fight in the first place, you even knew that." Leon replied as he also looked around him, "But you have everything you need to help you on your journey. So use them. You have your weapons, your inner strength. You're ready to take down anything." Leon then grabbed Snooki and quickly dragged her out of the way and behind something wooden that offered to give them cover. Snooki looked to her right to see what was fired at them. It seemed to be something that looked like a missile. It exploded once it had hit something quite far from where they were, but the explosion sounded like it was closer than it seemed. "I have you right where I wanted you. I know you're not dead, so I'm offering you to come and see me face to face again. If not, I'll blow up everything around us," spoke the voice of their enemy. "But Kyle, you'll kill us too. Not just them," said one of his people. Kyle replied, "If that's the way it'll be, so be it. As long as he's dead, I'm happy." Snooki got off her knees to go and kill the one who caused all of this, but Leon pulled her back down. "No, don't go. It's too dangerous." Snooki questioned, "Then what are we supposed to do? We're surrounded!"

Leon took time to think to himself. "Leon, no one else has to die. Let's just give him what he wants and then it'll be over." Leon replied, suddenly looking at the brunette, "But all he wants is death. That's all he's ever wanted." Snooki disagreed with what he said. "No, there has to be something else. But what?" Both of them then took time to think. Snooki couldn't come up with anything as Kyle kept on distracting her as he kept threatening the two of them. Then, Leon broke the silence between the two of them after repeatedly hearing Kyle speaking. "It's me." Snooki suddenly looked at the hunter, "What?" Leon repeated, "It's me. Of course it's me, it always has been." Leon turned to Snooki, "You have to go. Run away from this place." Snooki then asked as worry filled her body inside out, "Leon what are you doing?" Leon looked at the girl, "It's me he wants. Not you, or my people. It was always me. You need to go." Leon then pulled out a grenade and continued, "I'll finish this." Snooki had tears in her eyes. "No Leon. There has to be another way. Come with me. We'll be free together. Let's finish him together." The boy shook his head. "All I want is for you to be free. You've found what you were looking for, your inner strength. You can now rely on yourself. So run, be free like you've always wanted." The straightened haired girl stared at the cute boy, a tear escaped from her eye. Leon then wiped it with his finger, "Hey, it'll be alright. Don't cry."

Snooki finally managed to say, "No, you said I control this world. So let me find another way to eliminate Kyle." Leon shook his head, "No. We both know that no matter how hard you look, you're not going to find another way. You've finally created the path, so follow it. It'll lead you to where you want to go. Now once I get up, you need to go around us and run. Whatever you do, don't look back. Ok?" Snooki wiped her cheeks and before Leon left, Snooki gave him a small kiss on the cheek. Leon smiled before getting up and walking over to Kyle. That smile was the last smile Snooki was going to see from him. She quietly made her way around the enemy. She then stood up but before she ran, she stared at Leon. Leon stared back at her. Luckily, no one saw that he was staring at Snooki. The boy was ignoring what Kyle was saying. Then all of a sudden, he pulled out the grenade. After throwing it, Kyle and his people tried to jump out of the way before it exploded. But it never helped them. The explosion then suddenly caused Snooki to fall over, luckily it didn't kill her.