What do we mean to each other

"Edmund, where are you? Please, I am so sorry I did not mean to snap at you. Please, just come out now." Peter pleaded while calling out to his missing little brother. "Look, if you come out now, I promise you we will go out riding in the forest tonight, just only the two of us, what do you say to that? However, of course that is our only secret between the two of us, because if Susan would know then we would be dead especially me. So, please come out now, please!" he said this while trying to pout and placing his most pleading puppy dog eyes hoping that it will seen by his little brother. Then silence came, he stilled and hold his breath for a second straining his ears to hear if there is a sound of his little brother. Hoping against hope that he will hear his little brothers hiding place. Then when nothing happen he is about to go back to the palace feeling dejected he suddenly hear a soft sniff coming from a small dim alcove of the banister. He slowly walks to the sound of the soft sniffle so he would not startle or scare whoever was on that particular dark area. When he was close enough to look at the crying child, he slowly knelt down to the little child. He softly asked, "Why are you crying? Are you lost?" and when the little child turn around, he was beyond belief of what he was seeing right now is a child but looking closely it was indeed a little child but with pointy delicate little ear. It was in fact a little elf. Peter did not know that there is an elf living in Narnia.