Family is Everything

A young golden boy is a lonely child. He was always alone in their big house because his parents have lived in a far away land. His parents are always on a business trip. In addition, he is the only child. Nevertheless, he has one sibling but unfortunately, he died before he was born, his baby brother was a stillborn baby. Therefore, the only companion he has is their house cleaner and manservant. He has only one friend that he always with was his marionette doll that is given to him by a stranger, an old man that he met the other day. He met the old man when he helps him the other day when he was going to his school. He helps the old man to gather the things of the old man that accidentally scattered all throughout the road when it suddenly brushes with the runaway child that bumps into the old man while it was running and chasing by the other children. The child that bumps to the poor old man did not mind to help the old man to gather his things that has been scattered. They just runaway chasing each other. They never mind to say sorry for what they done to the poor old man. The golden boy witness all of what had happened. Therefore, he came towards the old man to help him gather his things. The old man thanked him for what he did and he gave him a puppet doll. It was a handmade puppet doll, a marionette doll. Made by the old man, a gratitude gift to the golden boy that had helped him. The old man was a doll maker. He makes a doll especially for the children more specifically for his youngest son. The old man loves children and loves to make a precious doll for them. Because he has a son who was sickly ever since he was born. Moreover, his youngest son loves the doll he made. That is why he always made a special doll for his son. At first, he made a doll out of habit but eventually he made it for his children. Out of all his children, the youngest son seems to be the fondest of his works. That is why he dedicated himself to make a doll for his youngest son. He made a most special doll for the coming birthday of his youngest son. He made a special marionette that looks exactly like his youngest son. He gave it to him on his birthday. His son loves it dearly; he thanked him for everything he had done to him. His youngest son is the most precious gift that he receives throughout the days of his life. He loves all his children fairly but he has a special love for his youngest son. He had been so grateful to have been blessed a couple of children he dearly love.