11- Candy Land

Hope y'all have fun this chapter. I did. 

We lost the second game, too, sadly. The guys gave a good fight but ended up losing 6-9. 

Aaron did good, I'll give him that. 

I was going to hang out at his house tonight, but not for long. I had to go home tonight so I could work tomorrow. 

So, right now, I was waiting outside of the Yankee's clubhouse for Aaron. 

I understood that he had to talk to people, and get dressed and probably take a shower, but I was tired. His presence would wake me up more, enough to get me through the ride tonight. But he was taking so long in there. Giancarlo and Didi had already walked out and said good night to me, along with at least seven other guys. 

I pulled out my phone, checking the battery. I was at forty-seven percent now, and I was thanking myself for getting a car charger. 

Finally, Aaron walked out of the doors. 

"Hey, Liv. How long have you been waiting?" He asked, walking next to me. 

I shrugged. "Probably twenty minutes."

"I'm sorry, there were more reporters than usual," he apologized. 

I smiled, looking over at him. "It's fine, I get it. Andrew's the same way when you guys are in Boston," I told him. 

"What do you want to do tonight?" He asked, turning down a hall. "Do you have board games?" I asked. 

He grinned and nodded. "Yeah, I do. I have Monopoly, Sorry, Life, Candy Land," he listed off, making me grin. 

He looked like a kid excited to play with his toys. 

"Candy Land sounds good to me," I told him. 

He nodded and we got out of the stadium, going to his car to drive to his house. 

-

"You cheated!" "How did I cheat? You shuffled the cards!" I yelled, laughing. 

He pouted, grabbing another card. "Shut up," he muttered. 

I laughed again, looking at how far my little person was from his now. Only five cards in, I got a card that let me go to a spot over halfway over the board. 

Aaron wasn't as excited as me. 

It took him ten more minutes to get halfway, and I was almost to the castle. "I'm never playing this with you again," he muttered, making me laugh again. 

"Yes, you are," I told him, grinning. 

He shook his head, grabbing another card. "Ha! I'm right behind you!" He yelled, moving his little person five spots behind mine. 

I shook my head, grabbing a card. Two red squares showed, and I was now two moves from the castle. 

I smirked at Aaron, making him glare at the board. 

He grabbed his card and groaned, tossing it in the air. One green square. 

I pulled my lips into my mouth to keep myself from laughing. The next green was right in front of his little person. 

"We're playing Life next time," he said and I nodded, grinning. "Of course."

Three cards later, I won. 

Five minutes of Aaron pouting and putting the game away later, we were sitting on the couch. 

"You know, I've never seen any other part of your place other than the living room," I pointed out, looking around.