13- Room 216

One hour later, we beat the Blue Jays 5-2. 

Andrew got two RBI's, and was one of the runs, Mookie was two of the runs, Xander was one of the runs, and J.D. got a home run. 

And then there was me, nervously cheering the whole time. I couldn't stop thinking about Aaron being on a plane coming to Canada to see me just to see if I'm okay. 

I don't know what I did in a past life to have so many amazing men in my life, but I was more thankful. 

Brock would ask me every other inning if I was okay, and I would tell him yes every time. 

I am okay, I'm always okay and happy with them. They know exactly how to cheer me up and make me relax and have fun. They could calm me down and make me laugh in almost any situation you could think of, and I could do the same in most situations. 

We know each other so well because we're family. 

But right now, I was a nervous wreck that no one could calm down. 

Of course, I wanted to see Aaron. I'd never pass up an opportunity to see him. I just wasn't expecting it to be so soon. 

I texted him after we got off the phone, telling him to get his own room. He didn't need to stay in my brothers' room and be awkward for over twelve hours. 

So when he texted me forty minutes after the game ended that he was in his room, I was both nervous and excited. 

I sat with Andrew on the bus, playing games on my phone. 

He was talking to Brock the whole time, anyway. 

If Brittany and Lakyn weren't in their lives, I would worry that the two of them would date each other. 

Aaron: I'm in room 216 
I'll be there :)

The drive from the stadium to the hotel took fifteen minutes, and I was tempted to just sleep on the ride and go right to sleep in Aaron's room. But I couldn't, and I still had to tell Andrew Aaron was here. 

"Hey, Drew," I said, getting his attention. 

"Yeah?" He asked. "Aaron flew up here. He has his own room at the hotel," I told him. 

He raised his eyebrows and looked at Brock. Brock had the same expression on his face. 

"Why?" They asked. 

I smiled a little, playing with my fingers. "He told me he wants to make sure I'm okay," I told them. 

They hummed, looking at each other again. I rolled my eyes, looking at them. 

"So where are you sleeping tonight?" Brock asked first. 

I shrugged, not really knowing. "If I'm tired enough, Aaron's room. If I think I have enough energy, I'll come back to your guys' room," I answered. 

"And you're sure you're okay with being alone with him?" Andrew asked. 

I tried to keep my blush small, but I couldn't help it. "Yeah, I'm sure. You should know by now that Aaron's a good guy," I said. 

He nodded but didn't say anything after that. We got to the hotel a couple of minutes later, and I went up to their room to change into more comfortable clothes. I didn't want to be stuck sleeping in jean shorts and a tight shirt.

"I'll text you if I'm coming back up here. But if I don't, I will be fine with Aaron," I told my brother. He nodded, bringing me in for a hug and kissing my head. 

"I just want you to be okay," he told me and I smiled. "I am okay, Drew. I have the best support system in the world," I told him. 

He grinned, kissing my forehead and letting me leave.