week 4

Number of Houseguests: 13

Last Evicted: Winston

HOH: Sam (*whips hard*)

People on the Block: Haleigh and Kaitlyn

BB App Store Status: Sam's app will be used on the person who will be evicted this week.

Veto Winner: Faysal

Veto Status: Used on Haleigh

Replacement: Rockstar

Nominations: Rockstar and Kaitlyn

Person "Evicted": Kaitlyn

Votes: 9-1

Eviction Status: Kaitlyn is officially evicted

Number of Houseguests: 12

My Opinion:

21/7/18
----------

Damn Sam this girl was like "bitch I know who is gonna fall to my knees so don't even try to convice me to put up some little bitch." We stan a confidence kween 😌😌😌.

ROCKSTAR IS ICONIC WITH THAT SONG DON'T @ ME.

have I mention how I love Scottie even though everyone hates him.

Tyler... Sweetie... Wyd.

The conversation between Bayleigh and JC... Whew chile. I honestly don't know what to say. I understand that JC was trying to say something about not saying the m-word but using the n-word during the convo was so bad. JC is a nice kid but the words he is using is digging him a grave. Bayleigh is right to call him out after she felt offended.

Sam... Honey... Idk how to feel about your nominations and the speech, but she damn knew that one of them are coming back soooo.

25/7/18
----------
Sam... Sweetie... What is happening with you??? Honestly, I don't like Haleigh and Kaitlyn but saying those things about them are... Questionable.

I'm not saying that her nominations are dumb but... Her nominations are dumb. Like, here's a "big target" BRETT WITH HIS LYING ASS. The fact she is putting up Rockstar just because she is close with them are dumb.

Sam, I love you but this is sour sweetie. I understand her perspective of "female empowerment" and I get that they are just getting by Big Brother from flirtation, but like whew chile.

Am I the only person who doesn't like Fessy and Haleigh's showmance? Or just any showmance at all? I even had a problem with Daela (Derek and Kaela) from Big Brother Canada. They kinda give me an off vibe.

Kaitlyn was SALTY when Haleigh chose Fessy 😂😂😂.

Damn Fessy manipulated both of the girls.

Damn Fessy got the veto...

Damn Fessy gone be dead. Oh wait he told Kaitlyn that he is possibly going save Haleigh :/

This boy did and now Kaitlyn is dying.

I am PISSED that Sam had a thought passed through her brain that she would put JC on the block like 😒😒😒.

WHY SHE GONE CHOOSE ROCKSTAR I CAN'T!

26/7/18
----------
If I want someone to go home, I would probably would choose Kaitlyn because I am sick and tired of her crying (sorry not sorry). Even I am emotional but at the same time 😪😪😪. If she wants to come back, good for her but...

Fessy shouldn't have made promises to both of the girls, that bite his ass.

You know how I said that I didn't really agree with Sam, yeah I kinda agree with Sam. HALEIGH IS ALL UP ON FESSY LIKE DAMN CHILL!

The only girls I like are Sam, Kaycee and Rockstar (all other girls are fine except you know who).

YOOOOOOOO JC WHAT WAS WITH THE FLIP VOTE I CAN'T BREATHE

Damn Fessy gone vote Kaitlyn hahahahaha.

Damn Brett vote for Kaitlyn...

KAITLYN'S MOVING LIKE A SCARED CAT WHEN SHE'S PUTTING THE PUZZLE TOGETHER HAHAHHAHA.

Annnnnd Kaitlyn is officially evicted goodnight.