week 7

Number of Houseguests: 10

Last Evicted: Bayleigh

HOH: Haleigh

People on the Block: Angela and Kaycee

BB Hacker: Kaycee

BB Hacker's Nom Switch: Rockstar

BB App Store Status: Since Bayleigh is evicted only 1 app remains in the house

Person chose to play for veto: Tyler

Veto Winner: Tyler

Veto Status: Used on Angela

Replacement: Kaycee

Nominations: Rockstar and Kaycee (again.)

Houseguest who's not able to vote: Faysal

Person Evicted: Rockstar

Votes: 5-1

Number of Houseguests: 9

Number of Jury Members: 2

My Opinion:

12/8/18
----------
If! I hear that Fessy is weak because he was crying that he had to vote against Bay then y'all done messed up in the head.

"Everything in this house is uncomfortable... Except my bed." Same Sam.

I understand that Tyler is mad that Sam voted for Rockstar to be evicted but damn sis.

Damn Tyler is really smart. Asking for Haleigh to put him so he'll use his app, that's good.

Kaycee out here saying that she stray away from fake but she is in an alliance that is FULL OF FAKE PEOPLE.

Haleigh... Sweetie... WHY ARE YOU TRUSTING FUCKING BRETT??? OUT OF ALL PEOPLE! He's known for being a liar and YOU ARE TRUSTING HIM!

Yikers Kaycee won :(

"I should've won that shit!" Yeah, Scottie, you should've!

*scottie showering* hacker: "alright bitches in the living room." scottie: "SHIT!"

Damn Kaycee you out here putting up Rockstar AFTER SHE JUST SUFFERED BEING ON THE BLOCK!

15/8/18
----------

"Elimidated." ~Otev the skunk 2k18.

IF ROCKSTAR DIDNT TELL TYLER HER ANSWER THEN HER AND HALEIGH COULD'VE WON BUT NO.

AND THEN SHE PICKED UP THE WRONG BOTTLE AND TYLER WON!

but tyler flipping his hair tho... i mean i don't like level six and stuff but damn. still staying faithful to scottie.

Haleigh put up Kaycee again and that's it.

16/8/18
----------
Fessy breaking the sink is killing me 😂😂😂.

Tyler was so cute as a child and i will admit he is cute now but i gotta stay loyal to my boy Scottie.

Bye Rockstar we'll miss you and your randomness.

Bet that Angela would make a stupid goodbye message.

Julie is right. Rockstar was kinda late for switching up her game but she gone :l

Shit. Brett and Angela. Shut up.

Brett forgot that she is in jury and can vote against yo ass.

This HOH is as awkward as me and that's sad.

YESSSS ZINGBOT IS COMING BACK OML! watch when he roasts:
-fessy about the kaitlyn and haleigh situation (or anything about haleigh)
-scottie for not having any experience with romantic stuff
any more suggestions bc i am running out of ideas.