week 6

Number of Houseguests: 11

Last Evicted: Rachel

HOH: Angela

People on the Block: Scottie and Rockstar

BB Hacker: Haleigh

BB Hacker's Power: Scottie was switched with Tyler

BB App Store Status: 2 apps are still not used

Veto Winner: Anglea

Veto Status: Used on Tyler

Nominations: Rockstar and Bayleigh

Houseguest who's not able to vote: Tyler

Person Evicted: Bayleigh [ :( ]

Votes: 6-1

Number of Houseguests: 10

Number of Jury Members: 1

My Opinion:

6/8/18
--------

Angela thought she was the shit until the Hacker Comp thing happened and now she is shaking in her boots.

I was cheering for Scottie and only for Scottie just because I want to see what havoc he is going to bring on to the house, but he didn't win :\

And in this week of: "Big Brother's IQ Status!": we have Brett here trying to figure out the word "alliance" but the letters are mixed up. Let's see what he would wri- and he wrote "anal lice" and smirked knowing what he wrote, i-.

I don't mind Haleigh winning it but ya know I just wanted Scottie to win. Her nomination swap got me shook. She knew that Tyler was being the "flip flop" and I applaud her.

Now Angela is shooketh and good for her because she targeted Bayleigh (and put Scottie and Rockstar up) but let's hope she doesn't win veto.

8/8/18
--------

Can this "Mr. Pecs" dude just chill, thanks.

Brett, first "anal lice," then the thrust...

100 points, are you...

SCOTTIE COULD'VE WIN THE VETO BUT NOOOOO ANGELA HAD TO PROMISE HIM (AND TYLER) THAT SHE WOULD SAVE THEM.

Anglea miss me with that speech about "lies." Andd stating that Bayleigh's the hacker like fuck outta here.

9/8/18
--------
Why does the female hacker have a Russian accent?

Is the dude who yelled at Rachel for punishment is the same actor that  is playing "Mr. Pecs" granny that Brett has to take care of?

The houseguests dancing to the theme song is my braincells coming together to make me fail on a test.

This whole house meeting went from: Haleigh being like "i am telling everyone that i an the hacker" to Bayleigh and Tyler going at each others throats (and Bay bleeding)

Brett... Sweetie... What is you wearing...

I mean it's best that Tyler is not voting but at the same time people are gonna vote for Bay to go home.

It's official that Bayleigh is going home but DAMN HALEIGH GONE STAB HER IN HER BACK!

Bay is gonna be mad when she finds out that Haleigh voted against her.