week 5

Number of Houseguests: 12

Last Evicted: Kaitlyn

HOH: Bayleigh ( :D)

People on the Block: Brett and Rachel

BB App Store Status: 2 apps are still not used

Veto Winner: Tyler

Veto Status: Not used

Nominations: the same

Person Evicted: Rachel

Votes: 5-4

Number of Houseguests: 11

My opinion:

29/7/18
----------
d-did fessy just said that he is glad that Kaitlyn is gone *insert pic of shane dawson being shook*.

JC I LOVE YOU BUT HONEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!

e-everyone is b-blaming scottie for that 1 vote against Rockstar and I am livid!!!

THE REIGN OF BAYLEIGH HAS BEGUN BITCHES!

Lol my mom wanted Bayleigh to win.

Can we appreciate Fessy and Scottie's wipeout? Thanks.

Bayleigh was sooooo disappointed when Rachel interrupted her speech to Swaggy.

YOOOO CBS MAKE AN ACTUAL SITCOM OF JC AND FAYSAL PLEASE!!!

And also DID JC SHAVED HIS HAIR BECAUSE I WAS SHOCKED THAT HE WAS BALD AGDJDJDK.

wait does scottie's eyes get smaller when he wears glasses and then when he wears his contacts, his eyes gets bigger???

I wholeheartedly agree on putting J.C. on the block (even though i love him so much). I understand that he is a great asset but like he "almost" sent Rockstar home.

YES BAYLEIGH PUT UP BRETT (but at the same time i don't want him to win veto)

DID THIS F BOY LOOKING ASS BRETT SAID THAT THE REASON WHY BAYLEIGH PUT HIM ON THE BLOCK IS BECAUSE HE IS CHARMING (jesus come get this boy).

1/8/18
---------
I understand Rachel is scared on being on the block but calm down! Jeez!

OH NO IS MY FAVOURITE DUO FALLING APART?!?!?!

Damn J.C. gone mess the whole house up!

Rachel really try to get Brett off the block and she is trying to say that she "was the target" but like no one thinks you are scary boo.

Bayleigh is right. She already has her HOH on a line and she told Rachel that she has the power app but she tried to mess it up 😒😒😒.

Tyler is pulling a Fessy with this Veto Comp, sad.

Damn Kaitlyn is so petty that she had to bring a bird to say fuck you hahahaha.

Let's take a moment for these outfit and the players' driving skills... And also Sam destroying the town.

J.C.'S ASPHALT JOKE WAS SO CASUAL I AM DONE HAHAHAHAHA!!!

YOOOOOO TYLER JUST SHITTED ON EVERYONE HAHAHAHAHA!!!

This whole "Tyler winning the veto" situation is just the watered down version of the Fessy, Kaitlyn and Haleigh situation hmmmm..

WHY IS EVERYONE ATTACKING SCOTTIE LIKE I UNDERSTAND HE DID SOME SHIT BUT DAMN!!!

the girls are kinda pitting against each other i-

Rachel is digging a hole and now Tyler is considering taking Brett off????

OMG DID RACHEL TOLD ANGELA AND ANGELA TOLD TYLER THAT SHE HAS THE POWER I AM FUCKING LIVID!

my mom is like "i don't trust these hoes"

okay now i am (kinda) switching lanes. i (kinda) want brett to stay even though he is a toxic person but rachel went and told everyone that she (bayleigh) has the power app and now i am livid.

now i am calming myself with a new ep of catfish ;).

2/8/18
---------
SWAGGY C IS GOING TO MEET BAYLEIGH'S PARENTS I AM SCREAMING

oh boo hoo there is going to be more girls if brett leaves oh noooo

DID TYLER JUST FUCKING EXPOSED BAYLEIGH'S POWER I WANT TO DIEEEEE

ooooo Haleigh is flirting with Brett even though she is voting against him and Fessy is madddd.

i am not the type of person who likes couples on reality tv but Bayleigh and Swaggy are so cute and the fact he is still committed to meet her parents after he has been evicted just...

Brett is a jerk just saying. He never fails to make me livid.

He just said that Rachel and all the girls are in a group called the "man eaters" and he knew that Bayleigh was targeting Brett because Rachel told him that she (Bayleigh) had the power app. (My mom even wants him out)

Okay I want to mention that iconic moment that Fessy picked J.C. that is all.

It's official, Rachel is going home.

Oh damn Angela what was that message!