Day With Him- Michael

"(Y/N), I have a surprise for you!" Michael beamed while stepping on the patio to find you lounging on the outdoor couch. It was a nice day for basking in the sun while Michael finished a Fortnite Livestream with Luke and his fans.

"Mikey," you whined, "you know I don't like surprises." He knew you didn't, but he couldn't stand himself. He loved seeing how your eyes lit up at the reveal and loved to know the smile was because of him.

"It's not a big one, I promise." He smiled softly, sitting next to you. "It's nothing to dress up for. Jus' causal." He carefully took your hand. "I promise." Noticing the nervous vibes you were sending, he stroked your hand with his thumb, trying to calm you. You moved closer to him as he wrapped his other arm around you.

After finishing weighing out the pros and cons, you agreed. "Alright. Just promise me it's nothing to do with hair dye. Last time, that got us into trouble." 

"I promise." He intertwined his pinky with yours. "Nothin' to do with hair dye at all. We're actually going somewhere." He opened his mouth to say more but quickly shut it. You knew if he wouldn't have, it would have ruined the surprise, but that would have been fine with you.

"Now, c'mon, babe!" He instantly stood up, carefully tugging on your arm. You were amazed what this boy could talk you into. You loved him, but you had to watch out. He was a troublemaker. 

While in the car, he held your hand tightly, while rambling about how excited he was. "Babe, you're going to either love this or kick me out of the house." He giggled.

"Michael Gordon Clifford! You can not tell me something like that and not expect me to freak out on you!" You gaped over at him. The worst things imaginable were running through your brain. What if he took you somewhere and expected you to skydive or swim with sharks?

"Love, you've got to trust me," he assured. "It's nothing bad. Just something fun." Once again, that smirk lingered on his face. You wanted to trust him fully so bad, it was just the fear of the unknown.

Pulling into a parking lot, your eyes shifted to the sign that read 'Petco' and you glanced over at the nervous Michael. "Surprise," he announced nervously, not knowing how you'd take it.

Your jaw dropped. You loved going to pet stores and looking at all of the animals and supplies. You were a little confused though. "Mike, how could this get you kicked out of the house?" 

"You'll see," was all he left you with before getting out of the car, leaving you to follow. Quickly shutting the door, you met him at the front of the car before following inside, him leading by intertwined hands. 

"Mike, I'm super confused! I just.." You looked around and instantly spotted the dogs for adoption. You looked at Michael, to the dogs, and back at him once more.

"(Y/N)," he carefully took both of your hands and turned to face you. "I love you like a lot and you know it, I'm pretty sure the whole world knows it. I love you so much that I want to adopt a dog with you. Would you maybe want that, too?" He nervously smiled. He wanted this so bad because he was madly in love with you. He had never felt this way about any other girl ever. None of them compared to you.

"A thousand times yes, Mikey!" You quickly threw your body against him and he held you tightly. You had never felt more in love with anyone in your life in such a small amount of time. You loved Michael Gordon Clifford with all of your heart. 

"Let's go look at the dogs, yeah?" He grinned and you two walked over and found a mate to start your new little family.