Dating Michael

Boyfriend Mikey would include...

-LONG and extremely warm cuddles, daily. Especially with Southy. It wasn't complete if either of them were missing.

-soft and sweet kisses that no other human was capable of giving.

-Nose nuzzles and eskimo kisses galore. He loved to let you know how much you meant to him in every way possible.

-always begging for you to dye your hair a different color with him. (you couldn't say no to his puppy dog eyes/face very well. It was so cute and squishy.) Needless to say, it had been many different colors the past few months.

-him getting you your favorite warm drink from the local cafe. It not only warmed you, but your heart as well. You loved this man and were secretly surprised he memorized your order. Not even you knew it very well.

-constantly play fighting over what was to be watched on Netflix. Nearly everytime, he'd let you win. As long as you were by his side, it was perfectly fine by him. 

-always stealing his shirts. He was totally okay with it because he loved the way the shirt would swallow your body. He thought it was the cutest thing ever and always told you.

-you begging him to show off on his guitar. It was like Christmas everytime he played a riff. 

-trying to cook, but when it doesn't work out, eating Panda Express and giggling about how bad you messed up dinner.

-taking Southy for walks around your small neighborhood, hand in hand, just enjoying life with your best friend.