Dad Michael blurb

Michael as a Dad would include...

being scared the first couple of times to hold your baby because he couldn't stand the idea of accidentally harming them.never letting you get up in the middle of the night to take care of him/her because he knew how hard you had to work.

when the boys come over to meet the babe, he's literally the definition of helicopter parent.

"Luke, hold like this." He nervously guided Lukes arms while making sure his angel was okay.

"Michael, you forget I have two kids already." Luke laughed at how protective Mikey was being.

"Yeah, but you almost dropped Viv not too long ago! Be careful with my baby!"

skin to skin cuddles which turned in to long nap sessions.

talking to the tiny human like they'd understand what he was saying.

"Mummy is going to kill us if she sees another spit up stain on my shirt. Please spit up on the rag."

"You like it when I sing to you, love?"

"You are so beautiful just like your mumma."

honestly a little surprising, but Michael putting your baby before video games. Luke would always call, begging Mike to play because his kids were out of his hair for a little bit, but most of the time, he would refuse. He wanted to spend time with his little baby, who he loved almost as much as you.

seeing his kid growing up wasn't easy on him. It was bittersweet. Little Clifford wasn't so little anymore. Realizing that broke his heart.

Mike would have an absolute blast in the teenage years.

"your mum wouldn't approve, so don't let her find out or we're both dead."

teaching them killer gaming skills that impressed not only Mike but their friends.

you loved watching your kids playing video games with your husband because they would always use cute code words orchestrated for special moves and attacks. The enemy didn't even know what was coming.

Luke and Michael always talking smack on who's kids were better at video games, so they went all out and made a special tournament to prove who the real winner was. Spoilers, it was Mikey's kids.

of course your husband loved to show your kids off, so what better way then to livestream them beating everyone at video games.

your child begging Mikey to let them dye their hair. Of course, he immediately drove to the store to pick colors out. When getting back and helping dye the hair, he told all the insane stories about his colored hair days with his best mates.

Mike coming to you about his baby getting older and him showing his emotional side, which you thought was precious.

his love and support for his kid was outrageous. He would literally do anything for them. He was wrapped around their finger.