Best Friend a.f.i

Best friend Ashton would include:

sharing a house (and a lemon tree) with him

-deep midnight conversations about anything and everything

-that cheesy, genuine smile and giggle

-always hiding his drumsticks and him chasing you around until you admit where you put them. Normally you wouldn't so he would only find them over time. Even if he seemed flustered and annoyed in the moment, he really thought it was cute, even if he didn't vocalize it.

-missing him when he goes on tour, but invites you to visit frequently.

-board game night with all of the boys, except monopoly. That game was banned because you always ended up winning.

-always stealing his sweatshirts despite the weather of LA.going together to the takeout shop on the other side of town at 3 am

-ash constantly being protective. Did I say constantly??going to the beach often, almost three times a week when he was home from work.

-music continuously playing in your shared house. Sometimes you would have to beg him to turn Nickleback off.

-him constantly being thankful for everything you did. If you would make dinner, clean the house, do laundry or anything else, he would make sure to help you. If he somehow missed out, he would say thank you 23849302x

-.hearing his angel, singing voice daily.

-yelling at him through the walls because he yet again decided to practice his drums at two in the morning. He had forgotten you had work that next morning and felt bad, but would tease you about it later on.

- tons and tons and tons of inside jokes to giggle about together.