Footie - Calum

Can you imagine if Calum turned down the band for football? He would be super duper famous and his country would absolutely be so proud of all the titles they've tacked on from the help of the Kiwi. Almost every household in Australia owned his name and jersey number.

When a friend introduced him to you, it was love at first sight. Instantly. Cal had never fallen harder for a girl before and he wasn't ashamed. He'd invite you to watch his practices and always made sure you were watching when he decided to show off a little (okay A LOT). And when you were at his games, phew, that boy was motivated to make you proud and nothing could stop him.

He'd always be a little cocky when around his teammates, but when you called him out, that big energy would fade almost instantly and he'd be timid the rest of practice. His teammates would tease him about being whipped in the locker room. Even though he was a little embarrassed about the joking, he wasn't ashamed to show you off.

He'd make sure and always give you his jersey after the games were complete so you could wear them. When the team traveled around Aussie and the world, you slept in them. You could still smell Cal on them and it made you a little less lonely, knowing number twenty-five was giving his all to bring the latest trophy/title back home to you. Not to mention the bragging rights he got to throw at the boys.

After a long practice, he would come home overworked. You would know by the way his curls were matted to his sweaty forehead and shoulders were a little rolled forward. He would never ask, but you would rub his shoulders and back (after he had taken a shower of course). Then major cuddles were to be had on the couch, laughing at reruns of Friends on the telly.

He loved how you treated him like plain ol Calum Hood and saw him for who he was, not for the fame and money. But when around his old schoolmates, they'd always tease him about giving up the band or being so famous without them. Just like you, the boys were insanely proud of Cal.

Something that the world didn't know about super sports star Calum Hood was he still had the skills of the bass under his fingers and regularly played with his bandmates. Nothing serious, of course, but reliving the good old days. You adored watching all of them goof off and make alluring music. Their songs made your heart swell and quite honestly made you realize how lucky you were to have an amazing boyfriend and awesome friends.

You and Calum would occasionally talk about if he had gone into the music industry instead of sports, but honestly, he had no regrets. He had money (too much if you asked him), the most stunning and loving girlfriend, the best of mates, and local family. He was content with his life. Nothing could possibly get better than this.