3

I wake up with loud ringing my by head. I turn to see that the person calling is none other than my boyfriend Gaige.

"He's been calling all morning," a voice says, "Good friend."

I turn. I'm shocked that right next to me is Caliph. Caliph is actually in bed with me! That's when I realize that I'm not in my bed. I have a huge hang over. I'm fully dressed. Caliph has nothing on but a wife beater and some boxers. He's laying on his back staring up at the ceiling looking sexy as fuck.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You got drunk last night. I brought you back to the room."

"But why am I..."

"In my bed?

"Yeah?"

"You wouldn't sleep in your own bed," Caliph responds, "I tried to put you in there but you kept crawling over to my bed. I just gave up after like the third time."

My face gets red. I'm beyond embarrassed. Caliph says it as just a matter-of-fact sort of thing like it's not a big deal but I know how this looks even if he isn't trying to make it seem that way. It looks gay as hell.

I grab my phone and go to my own bed.

"I feel dumb as hell," I respond.

"That's what roommates are for," he responds but then pauses as though something is on his mind, "Can I ask you something, though?"

It was coming. I can feel it. Every gay person knows when someone is going to ask that question. I can feel the awkwardness in the room. I can feel Caliph staring me down and trying to find a way not to make this feel more awkward than it already is.

"Sure..." I state, attempting to seem confident.

"Are you gay?"

There it is. The question. I look over at Caliph. I know he is Muslim. I've seen him reading his Quran. He was a devout Muslim. I'd seen him even doing his prayers and all that. We never talked about faith. He never really shoved it in my face but I knew this would be an issue for him.

"Why do you ask that?" I ask him.

"Well. You and Gaige. Last night he seemed kind of weird. Then he keeps calling you this morning. The first day I met you, you were crying after talking to him. There's also something else."

Oh god.

"What?"

"You were kind of touching on me last night..."

"Damn man I'm sorry. I had no idea what I was doing. That will never happen again. I respect your space and all that."

Soon I'd be chosen to pledge the Gammas and I probably would have to move into the frat house anyway. That was probably a good thing. I clearly crossed a line with my roommate that I didn't really want to cross.

"I get that. I get that. But you didn't answer my question. So what is it?" he asks, "Are you gay or what?"

I think about it long and hard. I would probably see this boy around. Me telling him I was gay meant that I was outing Gaige as well. I couldn't do that.

"No," I respond.

"Ok cool..."

Caliph looks at me long as hard. It's hard to read his expression. I can't tell what he's thinking. I don't know if he believes me or not. Either way he gets off his bed and does the strangest thing. He undresses! He gets completely naked right in front of me. I'm talking about butt naked. Caliph's dick is darker than the rest of his body. He has a large bulbous head and veins outline it even though he's soft. He doesn't have any pubic hair. There are only stubs from where he shaved it.