10

Everything was going the right way for Gaige. He was finally the president for the Gammas, everyone was cool with his sexuality, Caliph was out of the picture and finally Mariano was giving him the time of day again.

"What was the occasion?" Mariano asks him.

Gaige was riding Mariano around in his brand new Audi. Mariano looked good in his passenger seat. He smiles at him, reaches and grabs Mariano's hand.

"I wanted you to know before anyone else," Gaige breaks the news to him, "So I've been doing auditions and I've been casted in this new movie that's coming out. It's a leading role."

Mariano raises his eyebrows, "I didn't even know you wanted to be an actor."

"I didn't. Hell. I was just trying to make some extra money as an extra, but the director said I had the look. After he searched my background and saw I was a Gamma he had me read for the role. Just like that I got it. You're looking at the next Green Lantern, bae."

Mariano's eyes get wide.

"Holy shit! Are you serious!" Mariano asks, "You are acting like this is no big fucking deal. You are about to be in a blockbuster movie."

"It isn't a big deal," Gaige explains to Mariano, "Once you are a Gamma these doors are going to start opening up for you to. Anything you want. Anything you need. Anything you desire. You name it and it yours. As long as you are loyal to the fraternity, the fraternity will take care of you. That's how it works. Once you cross we'll be a power couple."

Gaige reaches over. They have pulled into the garage of the Gamma house. Mariano is about to exit the car but Gaige grabs him. The only thing that can make this moment any better is a kiss.

He doesn't hesitate to start kissing Mariano. His tongue goes down Mariano's throat. He's never been so attracted to Mariano in his life. He touches his soft hair, puts his tongue down Mariano's throat and pulls Mariano to the drivers seat.

"Wait...what makes you think we're back to this level?" Mariano asks him.

Mariano was playing hard to get but Gaige could see it in his eyes. Mariano couldn't resist him. Gaige defined sexiness. Mariano was just starting to hit the gym and attempt to look like a Gamma. Gaige had been looking like one for years.

Gaige unbuttons his shirt. He flaunts his pecs. Gaige is barrel-chested. His large chest curves outward. He can see Mariano gawking at his chest. He grabs Mariano's hands and puts it on his chest.

"You feel that?" he asks Mariano.

"Yeah. I feel your muscles," Mariano answers.

He guides Mariano's hands past his husky chest, down to his brick abs. He continues to guide him lower until Mariano gets right to his dick. He lets Mariano squeeze it. He has big heavy meat and he knows Mariano can feel it in his fingers. Mariano tries to pull away but he grapples onto Mariano. He pulls Mariano over him completely until Mariano is straddling him in the driver's seat. He pulls the seat back a enough so that have time. The seat is completely leaned over.

He massages Mariano's ass. His hard hands plays with his juicy cakes over the pants then struggles to get underneath the pants to continue feeling up Mariano.

"You know we are going to end up being together anyway," he tells Mariano, "I don't know why you're fighting this."

"I'm not fighting this...I'm just scared."

"Scared of what?"

"Scared that this isn't what I want," Mariano states.

Bullshit.