7

I arrive at the house. It is night time when We were told to come to the house at night time which I I thought was weird. I knock on the door of the frat house a few times. For some reason I'm nervous. I know I shouldn't be but it doesn't matter. Today would be the day that I would be moving into the Gamma frat house. The frat house scares me in mass. It looks like some old grand house. You would think this was Hogwarts instead of the place where boys went to act like goddam fools.

The door opens.

"You're late," the boy says.

I recognize him immediately, as Zackery. Zackery is the handsome guy in the Gammas that has the killer face with a slim body. He is covered in tattoos. I wonder if he covers himself in tattoos to hide the fact that he isn't as built as the other guys. The idea may be stupid for some reason I just think about it because of the way he stands. He has this stance that muscular guys make. His shoulders are perked up. His biceps are tense. His shirt is off. He stands like he is a lot more muscular than he actually is.

"I'm just three minutes late," I respond shaking my head looking down at the time.

"You think you are special?"

I raise an eyebrow.

"Excuse me?

"You think because Gaige puts his dick in you that you deserve some type of special treatment for getting fucked by him? A lot of people got fucked by him...just so you know..."

All of a sudden I'm feeling a little attacked honestly. I look at Zackery with raised eyebrows. He seems harsh and tense at the door. I had no idea being three minutes late would cause all this drama. Maybe I shouldn't have stopped for the breakfast bar. I'm wondering if this is some early hazing or if Zackery actually is really this rude.

"Who exactly was he fucking?" I ask.

Zackery leans into me. He presses his head next to my ears, "Everyone... NOW MOVE YOUR ASS!"

Zackery pulls me into the house, luggage and all. I want to say something about him putting his hands on me but I don't think I should be arguing with a Gamma on the very first day.

Zackery walks me into a den area, pushes me in there and locks the door behind him.

"Don't worry," someone says, "You'll get used to his attitude."

I turn around to see a boy. I've seen him around campus. His name is Flip. He was tall and probably the most Gamma-looking pledge among us. The others were here too as well.

Jordan is there. He gives me a pound when I walk in the room. He has this huge smile on his face. There is no reason someone should be as excited as Jordan for something so petty as pledging. You would think Jordan was five and he was just told he was going to Disney World for the very first time.

Caliph was sitting in the distance. He's far away from Flip and Jordan. I had to admit he still looked so handsome to me even though he was the biggest homophobe that I had ever met in my life. I'm still pissed at him for all the things he said to me about my sexuality and frankly don't want to be associated with a guy like him. He looks like he has something on his mind. He makes eye contact with me when I walk in the room. His mouth opens up a little bit like he wants to say something but he doesn't.

"How long have they kept you guys locked up in here?" I ask.

"Forever," Jordan shakes his head, "I think it's about to start though. I have a feeling. I'm excited."

My best friend says it as though I can't tell. I don't want to mention the fact that I literally had to threaten not to be a pledge for Gaige to finally make it happen. I just am going to keep that little bit of information to myself. I definitely don't want Jordan to feel like he is lesser-than in anyway. He wants this. He deserves to be here just as much as I do.