Hear The Howls?

"We have three more gems," sighs Alec, whose expression is still twisted with grief from the death of Bryan. "If each gem equals a life, eight of us can live. But we can't do it in the amount of time we have!"

"No," murmurs Alexis. "No, we do not have enough time for that."

Rita
I'm expecting the Sorceress to show up and force the remaining of us to straight-up fight each other, like something out of the Hunger Games.

A clock chimes.

The Sorceress's wicked laughter rings in their ears.

"Oh, Great." Shaadira pulls herself to her feet, her worry going to the max.
"Okay. I don't wanna sit for this."

Shaadira
If it comes to a fight to the death, lots of us won't actually last longer than five minutes.

"Just be prepared for anything.." advises Daniel.

A box next to Shangag opens with an eerie purple light. Everyone runs to it.
"Wait." Shangag retrieves a piece of paper.
"There's a note."

It's the garden of evil, and it's time we escalated the stakes. My lieutenants are no longer waiting to be found. They're coming for you. -The Sorceress.

Bethany
Well, it's not as bad as we all were expecting, but it still sucks. The lieutenants are hunting us down. No one is safe.

"So, do we hide?"

"Okay then.." mutters Shangag as he puts the note back in the box.

Then the pounding starts.

Everyone screams and runs away from the door. Everyone, that is, except for Alec, who is glancing over to see who or what is causing all the noise.

It turns out to be a man, slamming his hands against the glass door in a panic.
"Help me!" he cries. "Please!"

"Don't listen to him!"

"Don't open the door!"

But Alec runs towards the door.
"I think he needs our help you guys!"

Alec
I know that this man could be a lieutenant, but I don't care. The guy's clearly in trouble!

"Alec, no!" shouts Amarie as Alec lets the man into their safe area.

Octavia
The first thing we tell this boy not to do and he does it, Alec get it together!

"Oh my god, damn it!"

"You have to help me!" pleads the stranger to them.
"Please! My son's gonna die if I don't do something!" He's wearing a brown jacket, a cowboy hat, paired with worn-out boots.
His face depicts desperation.

Alec's heart twitches with sympathy.
"Your son?"

The man tells his story while sobbing.
"We were attacked by a werewolf on the side of the road."