The Clown's RV

The metal handcuffs feel cold around Mary's wrists, and she shivers. She makes eye contact with Kai in the back seat. "I'm locked in," she states "Are you locked in?".

Mary
We can't stay here. We gotta escape somehow. So I gotta figure out a way to get us out of here!

"Yeah." Kai nods and points at her "What kind of...do you have, like, a lock?". She checks her handcuffs. They are held together by a combination "I have numbers Kai. I have numbers.". "How many?" he asks.

"Four."

Kai glances at his handcuffs "I have four too. How about you, Amarie?".

Amarie squints at her handcuffs. She is so confused. "Where the hell do you guys see numbers?" she asks them. "I have numbers on mine. Are you..." That's when Mary realizes she must not have a combination.

Mary
Amarie has a different lock then me and Kai

"So you need a key." Mary states. They have to figure out two combinations, and then find a key, and finally they can get out of here. "Yeah..I need a key." Amarie replies to them. Mary examines her surroundings.

MaryThere's this calendar pinned to the wall of the RV, and some of the numbers on it are circled

Mary
There's this calendar pinned to the wall of the RV, and some of the numbers on it are circled. There's also this magazine behind me, called Best Clown Life, which also has circled numbers.

She knows that all of this means something, but none of it makes sense right now

She knows that all of this means something, but none of it makes sense right now. Mary messes with her handcuffs "Okay, this isn't working!". "Wait y'all, look!" Amarie spots something above her head, but she isn't sure what it is "There's something above me.". "What is it?" Mary and Kai ask in unison. "I don't know." Amarie replies. "Can you reach it?" is Mary's following question. Amarie stretches her foot as long as she can toward the roof of the RV "I can try with my foot.". She strains herself, and thankfully manages to kick the mysterious object to the floor. Mary perks up "What is it? What is it?".