The Clowns Here Kill

Kiersten finds herself exploring a cute, retro carnival.

KierstenThere's a Ferris wheel, all sorts of carnival games, several performers, popcorn, cotton candy, and fun

Kiersten
There's a Ferris wheel, all sorts of carnival games, several performers, popcorn, cotton candy, and fun.
This is probably the happiest place I have ever seen in my life.

"Oh, look!" Bethany squeals "There's rides! This is cute, though!". She wrinkles her nose, slightly confused about the fact that supposedly this is where danger now lingers. "What's there to fear? This all looks fun. What's wrong?" Bethany questions the group as she and Kai hold hands. "This doesn't seem to be too bad!" Shangag proclaims. He wanders off to look at the snacks before anyone can disagree with him. Mary quickly follows behind him and so does Brynn.

Suddenly, a woman appears, and there's a spider crawling on her face.

Bryan hates spiders, so he shouts in fright

Bryan hates spiders, so he shouts in fright. So do Shaadira and Cole. Devon's expression is an odd combination of interest and disgust. "Absolutely the fuck not!" shrieks Kiersten "Absolutely not!". Kiersten remembers her encounter with Jorogumo and shivers. Then Tim pops back into her mind. Can't help, but feel bad all over again. "Hey there, skirt." A handsome man with a brown jacket and a charming smile approaches Tamaya, holding a single red rose "How are you?". "Ohh." Nancy, Shaadira, Olivia, Sophia, Shay, Nyadhol and Rita gasp. Tamaya smiles "Hi. How are you, guy?".

Tamaya
Shit white boys aren't usually my number one pick. But like you're kind of, like, everything.

"Where are you going tonight, huh?" he says flirtatiously. Well, Tamaya is here to recover some artifacts or whatever, but if she gets a hot date in the process, that'll just be the icing on a cupcake. "Nowhere," she giggles, tossing her head. Amarie happens to ruin the moment with a question "And who are you?". "I'm Mortimer." He replies. "Why don't you just play some games and have a good time before my mom shows up, you know?" Mortimer addresses the group. Tamaya's heart flutters "Are you a mama's boy?" she asks her possible future boyfriend. "My mom is the mayor." Mortimer bluntly replies.