Bullets Shot Away

Kyler and Nyadhol follow Colin onto the porch, their mind too occupied by his attractiveness, but the sound of gunshots force them back to reality
"Oh my god." The Heiress screams as she ducks.
"What are we about to see? I feel like I'm in fucking Call of Duty." Nyadhol shouts, hiding behind Colin.

"Are we in a war, AGAIN?" Shaadira screams.

Colin pulls out his gun and fires off a few bullets.
The guests screams.

"What the hell!" Shangag's freaking out.
"What the fuck did you just shoot?!?"

"Whoa." Rita bites back her panic, trying not to think about what she's gotten herself into.
"It is not that damn serious."

Colin ignores her.
"We need to get on the radio. They think I'm a deserter."

As if on cue, more gunshots echo through the guest's eardrums, and they realize: This is a war zone.

Nancy
Why?! Another war!

Olivia
I'm done with the fighting. Please...

The estate has turned into a battlefield yet again, complete with more soldiers shooting at each other.

The radio itself is easy to find-it's on the porch, between various rucksacks.
Kyler picks it up, her hands shaking, her heart going so fast.
"Hello? Is anyone there?"

"Where the hell have you been, soldier?" snaps the radio.
"We're getting killed out here!"

"I-"

"Now listen up. There's a small rotunda on the south side of the estate. Inside are top-secret documents we need badly."

"Secret documents." She repeats the instructions to the group.

"However, it's guarded by a vicious sniper with a wicked eye who shoots at anything that moves."

"Any..." The Heiress's heart stops dead in its tracks. "Oh my god. That's us. We move. We move!"

"If I were in your boots, I would circle around to the far side of the estate and frag that dirty Jerry with a grenade through the window."

At this point, Kyler has given up on the whole "stay calm" idea.
"A grenade?" she mumbles, her stomach churning at the thought.
"Through the window?"

"Yes. A grenade. Are you deaf?"

"Yes!" Hot tears sting her cheeks.
"I'm super scared! I'm not a fucking solider!"

More gunshots.

"The documents inside should give you the next step. Good luck, soldier."

Once the radio goes silent, Kyler turns to face her shellshocked friends.
"Guys, no...we can't fight another war...."

Kyler
This isn't our lives, we're not supposed to be here!

Everyone starts talking at once.

"There's a sniper?