( two ) malcolm craig

y/n sat on the couch and propped up her phone on the coffee table so she was visible on the screen. she pressed the 'start live' button and waited for people to join. immediately, users from all over joined and comments began rolling in. 

"hey, guys!" y/n  cheerfully greeted her fans. "i was kinda bored so i decided to go live. send in some questions or something!"

user: any spoilers for ur upcoming  marvel movie??

user44: you're stunning ilysm 

user11224: FUCK I LOVE U SDJFWKJ

y/n laughed at the question. "listen here sister, you know as much as i do. those people don't tell me anything, not after i let a few secrets go about infinity war. i'm just as bad as tom." 

y/nisrad: are u working on any other projects?? also bby i love u

malcolmcraig: would you ever go to a calpurnia concert

malcoln.and.y/n: MALCOLM JUST FUCKGIN JOINED UR LIVE IM SCREAMING ASJDKHAFK

deary/l/n: I SHIP IT AJHSDFJHHJGA

y/n's eyes shined when she saw malcolm's username, and she tried to contain a smile at the question. "y/nisrad, i do! but they're a bit of surprise so don't try to get anything out of me. and malcolm, i'd love to go to a calpurnia concert, but they're always sold out! finn and i are good friends, but apparently that doesn't get me special treatment," she fake pouted. 

hater123: wtf she's so fake

y/n.is.the.coolest: bitch did someone ask for ur opinion bc i do nOT RECALL

malcolmcraig: i could get u tickets ;)

the comments section exploded with screaming fangirls and y/n knew that fanfic and edits would increase tenfold. y/n had stated in one of her previous lives that calpurnia was one of her favourites, and that even though everyone in the band was talented, she'd always had a thing for drummers. 

"malcolm, that'd be amazing! i'll dm you, or you can dm me, whichever." she let out a tiny giggle and continueed to scroll through the comment section. she answered questions and greeted a few of her friends that joined. "alright, guys," the girl said after about ten minutes. "my mom just texted saying she's almost home, so i'll have to help her unload groceries. thank you all for joining. i love every single one of y'all! this live has officially ended!" she clicked the end live button.

minutes later, y/n's phone dinged and she saw that she had texts from an unknown number:

unknown: yoyoyo its malcolm

unknown: oh god why did i say that im so awkward dont hate me

unknown: also finn gave me ur number im not a stalker

y/n grinned and unlocked her phone to text him back. hopefully she'd get to meet him soon, and who knows? maybe he'd like her as much as she likes him. 

--

hi okay i had a draft of this and then i rewrote the ending and wow this is way better okay um i love malcolm