Broken Hearts

Carissa's POV

"We're in." Cole said. "Everyone in animal form." I said, using my powers to shape-shift into a crow. Erin went into dove form, and Cole now looked like a wolf. "Why are we in animal form again?" Erin asked. "If someone broke into your house and you saw them, wouldn't you try to find them in public?" I asked. They nodded. "Then we can't let the Titans see us in our regular form." I said, flapping my wings and going into the tower. I morphed into some random girl, unaware that I looked ridiculous. "Tell me what to do Cole." I said, walking over to the Titans Computer. "Why can't I just do it myself?" He asked. "Because you don't have da posable thumbs." I said in a terrible Tobuscus voice. "But seriously, you have one form and I can look like anyone I want. They can't find me." I said. He rolled his eyes and gave me instructions. I had just finished when Raven walked in. She saw the holograms kissing on the couch and tears filled her eyes. "Why did you do this to me?" She whispered, the tears spilling over. Normally objects would've exploded, but thanks to those earrings everything was fine. She ran to her room, tears running down her face. I shut off the holograms and changed into crow form. "To Titans East!" I exclaimed. I knew Raven would be there soon, so we had to be there first.

Raven's POV

I ran to my room, crying. I didn't know why things didn't explode or fly around the room, but I didn't care. I looked at the stuffed chicken Beast Boy had gotten me the day we met Blackfire. Everyone thought I had left it on the ground, but I came back for it. I picked it up and hugged it to my chest. I decided to visit Nevermore considering I hadn't been there in a while. "Oh, uh, hey Raven." Knowledge greeted me. All my emotions (minus Rage; I had locked her up) were gathered around...something. "What's behind you?" I asked suspiciously. "N-nothing Raven." Timid said. I pushed Happy out of the way to see another emotion. She wore a cloak that was dark blue color, but much brighter than mine. "I'm sadness." She said, tears shining in her eyes. "I always thought Timid was my sadness." I said. "N-no. J-just because I'm shy doesn't mean I'm up-upset all the t-time." She stuttered. Sadness was crying, and so was Love. "You're emotions, how do you feel emotions?" I asked, confused. "While we have a main emotion, we can feel other emotions." Knowledge explained. "I can't believe him!" Rage exclaimed from her cage. "Let me out, I wanna rough 'em up!" She exclaimed, trying desperately to escape. "For once I agree with Anger Issues over here. He deserves it for hurting you...us...whatever!" Brave exclaimed. "How long have you been here?" I asked. "I appeared here when Cyborg left the Titans." Sadness said. "Oh! I have to tell Speedy that Terra cheated on him!" I exclaimed. "Why?" Lazy asked. "Because, I don't want him to find out the same way I did." I said.

At Titans East

Raven's POV

I walked in, only to see Speedy fighting with Robin. Speedy suddenly kissed Starfire. And then, Beast Boy and Terra walked in. "How could you? I trusted you, I loved you more than life itself. But I guess the feeling isn't mutual. Here's your ring." Robin said, throwing a box on the ground. Terra had tears streaming down her face, not that I cared. Besides, she cheated on Speedy first. I grabbed Robin's hand and dragged him out. We sat down on a bench in the garden Bumblebee had requested. "I'm sorry." I said. "I'll heal. I guess." He said. I gave him a side hug. "Maybe...Maybe I've been with the wrong girl all along." He said. And then he kissed me.

This chapter is dedicated to @TokkaRobrae because he/she ships these. Anyhow, an update! I'm aliiiiiiiiive!