Part 1

Description

Imagine: Qian Kun X Reader

Type: Fluff?

Warnings: Kidnapping/stalking.

As I was going back to my apartment from a cafe, I heard someone yell before a guy zoomed an inch in front of me before hitting a pole. I ran over as he just laid there.

"Are you okay?" I ask him crouching down next to his head. He was very cute and handsome with light brown hair. When he looked up at me my heart stopped.

"What?" he asks taking off his helmet while sitting up before fixing his hair.

"I asked if you were okay," I repeat, trying not to laugh.

"Y-Yeah, what about you? Did I hit you?" he asks standing up quickly. I followed him and stood up also before picking his bike up.

"You just missed me," I say as he took the bike out of my hands.

"Kun hyung! Are you okay?" a guy yells running towards us. The bike guy nodded.

"I'm fine Lucas," Kun says. Suddenly the Lucas guy pushes Kun a bit to stand closer to me.

"Hi! My name is Lucas, what is your name?" Lucas says excitedly while smiling brightly.

"My name is Y/N. It was nice to meet both of you, but I better get going," I say backing up a bit since Lucas was in my bubble. Lucas nodded and said bye reluctantly as Kun just stood there blankly. I waved bye before crossing the street.

"Wait! You look familiar!" Kun yells running across the street to catch up with me. He left his bike with Lucas.

"What do you mean?" I ask as a car almost hit him but I pulled him onto the sidewalk in time. I accidentally pulled to hard and he tripped before crashing onto me when we fell. Our noses booped before he pulled back some but was still laying on me.

"K-Kun-ssi I can't breathe," I say pushing against his chest and turning my face away in embarrassment.

"Right, sorry" he says getting up quickly again before he held a hand out. I grabbed it and he helped me up as Lucas ran over laughing his head off.

"Hyung! You are so clumsy!" he laughs while handing him the bike. Kun glared slightly at him.

"Again I'm sorry," Kun says.

"It's not your fault, I pulled you too hard," I say before pulling out my phone to look at the time.

"Okay I really have to go now," I say showing them the time.

"But, okay. Can we exchange numbers first?" Kun asks, I nodded and turned on my phone again but it suddenly went black.

"What!?" I say trying to turn it back on.

"What happened?" Kun asks holding his phone out. I pouted before showing him the dead battery symbol.

"Ah that's okay, just add your number to my phone," he says I nodded and took his phone. I even set the name to 'clumsy girl (Y/N)' before handing it back. He laughed at the name before we said bye again and I ran back to my apartment. When I got to my room I quickly changed into a cute dress and fixed my hair and makeup. My friend, Hani, had set me up with a blind date with one of her friends. I laughed to myself as I left my apartment again.

"What if her friend is Kun-ssi," I joke thinking about how cute he looked laying on the ground.

"Ah! Y/N-ssi! I was right!" a voice says before I turned and saw Kun running towards me.

"What were you right about?" I ask him thinking about the blind date.

"I said you looked familiar right? Well we actually live next to each other! My apartment building is next to yours. Isn't that cool?" he asks excitedly. I nodded but felt slightly disappointed that Kun wasn't my blind date.

"Where are you headed? Lucas and I just got back when I saw you leave your building," he continues.

"A stupid blind date my friend set up," I say suddenly he stopped smiling. An Idea popped into my head.