Part 7

Time skip: (Kun's pov.)

After I hung up with Taeyong hyung, I told the cops everything he had told me. They drove me back and I waited outside her apartment building as the cops went up. They came back down with the dude and threw him in the back of the cop car. I smirked and the cop told me they had found him trying to get in her apartment. I nodded and the cop handed me a phone, it was Y/N-ah's phone. I thanked him before walking back towards my apartment. I called her friend Hani and told her everything that happened. She told me that she wasn't really friends with him, but set up that date to get him to stop bugging her. She also said if they had actually went on that date, Hani would have followed them to make sure Y/N-ah stayed safe. Then we hung up and I remembered something important that was in my apartment, that I desperately wanted to see, Y/N-ah. I sprinted up the stairs to my apartment room and knocked on the door, since I forgot my keys. Taeyong opened it and let me in as I told him what happened.

"She is asleep right now, so you can't bug her yet," Taeyong says taking me into the living room. I repeated what I had told Taeyong to everyone else.

Normal pov:

I woke up later hearing an all too familiar voice coming from the living room. My head shot up and I crawled out of bed. I peeked down the hall and saw Lucas with his back facing me towards the end. He looked almost like a guard.

"But I want to see her! I promise I won't wake her up!" the voice says clearer now that I was slowly walking towards Lucas. Lucas heard me and glanced back before turning around. He gave me a cute smile before moving out of the way. As I popped my head out Kun flew off the couch and tackled me in a bear hug. We didn't fall though. Just like when I was almost ran over with a car, he pulled me closer and put a hand on my head and back.

"Are you okay?" he asks with a shaky voice not letting go.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Did he get arrested?" I ask. He nodded and let go slightly. Lucas had walked back into the living room leaving us alone in the hall.

"I'm so glad you are okay. I don't know what I would do without you," he says looking about to cry. I hugged him again.

"Don't cry. You will make me cry!" I say as he chuckled.

"I know we just met a couple days ago, but it feels like we have known each other for years," he says as we let go again. He pulled my phone out of his pocket and handed it to me.

"T-Thanks, where did you find it?" I ask him. He told me what had happened when I was sleeping.

"You are the best person in the world!" I say giving him another hug. He laughed before kissing me on the forehead making me freeze and go quiet because I wasn't expecting it. He must have taken it that I didn't like it though and took a step back.

"Sorry, too much?" he laughs getting nervous. Suddenly I got a boost of confidence.

"Nope! Wrong place," I say before pecking him on the lips. When I realised what I had done I felt my face go red. His face went red also as I laughed nervously this time. He smiled suddenly and started showering me in kisses making me giggle. When he stopped we went into the living room with the others, who were watching tv. When we sat down Taeyong leaned over to Kun.

"Are you two dating yet?" he whispers, but since I heard my face started getting red. Kun turned to me so I looked over at him. He raised his eyebrow and I shrugged. He turned back to Taeyong and nodded. I giggled slightly before turning back to the tv.

*Gahhhh that ending was so cringy*