Part 2

An Idea popped into my head.

"Actually can I borrow your phone? I need to call my friend and tell her to cancel it," I say suddenly. He nodded and handed it to me. I quickly put in her number and called her.

"Yah! Hani unnie! Could you cancel the date? Something came up," I say as she picked up.

"Y/N-ah? Whose phone is this?" She asks.

"My new friend Kun-ssi," I answer.

"Is that why you want to cancel the date?" she whispers. Thankfully I wasn't on speaker... I think.

"Maybe. Can you tell him I'm sorry?" I ask before she said yes before hanging up to call him.

"Thank you, my phone is upstairs charging," I say handing Kun his phone back. He nodded, his smile still didn't return.

"Should we do something?" I ask him, shaking him out of his thoughts.

"Yeah like what? Cafe?" he asks.

"I was thinking more of ice cream and walking through a park but, I like your idea too," I say.

"Oh! I like your idea better since it's a nice day out. Let's do that," he says, I nodded and we started walking.

"So what do you like to do? Like as a hobby?" Kun asks.

"I like to write and other stuff. What about you?" I ask him.

"Well I like to sing and play the piano sometimes," he says as we made it to the ice cream store.

"Wow that's way more interesting than what I do," I laugh.

"What? Writing is interesting," he laughs also.

"What flavor?" he asks me when we got to the counter.

"Chocolate in a bowl please," I say standing behind him when he ordered his ice cream. He nodded and ordered it before paying for it. I was going to say something but he stopped me.

"Don't worry about it," he says before we moved to the side, to wait for our ice cream. After we got our ice cream we left and started walking towards the park.

"How is your ice cream?" he asks when we got inside the park.

"It's good, what about yours?" I reply.

"It's good too, want to try?" he answers, I nodded. He held out his spoon with his vanilla ice cream on it. I took the bite and nodded. I took a spoonful of my own ice cream and held it up to him. He took it also and smiled. I stopped when I saw this work out thing. (Like that one vlive. Where they went out to see the blossoms) I got on it after handing Kun my ice cream and started running on it.

"What are you doing?" Kun laughs.

"I don't know but it's fun," I say as he sets our ice cream on a different work out machine before getting on the one across from mine. We both laughed as we 'ran' towards each other.

"We should finish our ice cream before it melts," Kun says after a bit. I nodded and we got off and grabbed our ice cream. As we started walking again a girl ran up to us. Kun's face fell when he saw her.

"Kun oppa! How are you doing!?" she asks with a high pitched voice.

"I'm doing well Mina-ssi, what about you?" he asks as I stood there blankly eating my ice cream. I backed up a bit because the girl practically pushed me out of the way and was standing really close to Kun. I felt slightly jealous at how close she was to him, but I didn't do anything about it. After a couple of minutes I felt bored since she wouldn't stop talking to him even when he tried to leave. He sent me a 'help!' look which made her look over at me.

"What do you want?" she says rudely as I stared at her blankly.

"Mina-ssi this is my friend Y/N-ah," Kun says quickly.

"Oh nice to meet you," she says dryly.

"Nice to meet you also," I say back quietly. Looking down at my empty ice cream bowl.

"I'm going to throw this away, I'll be back," I say turning away. Kun looked like he wanted to follow but couldn't because of Mina. When I came back she was still talking poor Kun's ear off. I giggled to myself and got a little closer.

"Kun-ssi?" I ask him as they both turned towards me.

"Yeah?" he asks.

"Should we get back?" I ask him looking at the sky, I noticed it was getting cloudy and looked about to rain. They both looked up also.

"Oh yeah, I think we should," he says nodding.

"Oh no! Kun-ssi promise to text me when you get home!" the girl says, he nodded reluctantly before she said bye and ran to a car.

"Who was that? One of your friends?" I ask as he nodded. When we started walking back I felt a couple drops of rain making me look up. The clouds got bigger and it got darker. I tugged on his sweatshirt and pointed to the sky.

"I don't think we will make it back before it rains," he says with a slight frown.

"Should we take shelter or wait till it rains harder?" I ask. He pointed to a small convenience store ahead.

"We can wait it out in there," he says as I nodded. As we were walking over it started raining harder. We started running and made it inside before it started pouring down rain.

"Wah," I say staring out the store's window. Suddenly lighting flashed before the store went dark. I instinctively jumped and grabbed onto Kun's arm. The store clerk turned on a flashlight before going into the back. The lights came back on before he came back to stand behind the counter again.

"Oh cool, they have a generator," Kun says before I let go and we started browsing around.

"What would you like?" Kun asks. Suddenly a certain candy bag caught my eyes. I picked it up and showed Kun.

"Sour gummy worms?" he asks as I nodded.

"I love gummy/jellie stuff," I say as he smiled and took the bag from me before grabbing another. He put both in a basket before we moved on. Kun stopped in front of the ramyeon and put two in the basket also.

"Do you like spicy stuff?" he asks, I shook my head no.

"No? Okay let me switch this. Cheese?" he asks, I nodded. He switched one ramyeon with a cheese one. He also got some water before walking up to the counter. After paying before I could he asked the clerk if we could use the microwave. He nodded so I followed Kun over to it, where he made our ramyeon. Since there was a bench outside we left the store. It was dry thankfully, because of the cover, so we sat at it and started eating.

"Thank you Kun-ssi," I say taking a bite. He nodded and we watched the rain fall while eating. When we finished and threw our trash away the rain had stopped and we thanked the clerk before leaving. I saw a puddle and when Kun was about to pass it I jumped in it splashing him. He looked at me shocked before smiling suspiciously. Before he could splash me I ran away. He chased after me until we got closer to the apartments.

"Y/N-ah! Stop!" Kun yells, I listened and turned around as he kept running towards me. I heard a honk which made me turn to see a car sliding on the road towards me trying to stop in time.