Chapter 1

Hello, my name is Jaymes-Conner Anderson and I'm 17 years old and a senior at Glendale High School. I'm openly gay and proud regardless of the fact that I do get harressed for this. I've been 'out' since I was 14 years old, some might say that I wasn't old enough at 14 years to know my sexuality and to those I say 'fuck you'. I know what my sexuality is and this isn't a faze. I know I like guys not chicks.

Sorry, I side tracked for a moment, I'm 5 feet 7 inches tall with dark dirty blond hair and blue eyes. I have to admit that I think my eyes are one of my best features. My body is built like a dancer, even though I've never danced a day in my life. I have a twin sister named Jaimi-Constanie and I'm four and a half minutes older than her.

I have Autism and no this does not mean that I am 'stupid' or 'disabled'. I am just like everyone else but with a few differences. For instance I compulsivly wash my hands three times and have to straighten anything that is crocked, repetitivly tapping my fingers on my leg or arm, I was delayed in speech as I child; I still have trouble with some words and I will only talk to those whom I am comfortable with.

I can only wear clothes made from mainly cotten due to the texture of the fabric. I am very interested in music, where I'm constantly listening to music; through my phone with our without ear buds, depending on where I am. I also love art and I'm always painting or drawing, mama and daddy always make sure I have plently of drawing pads, charcole pencils, paints and brushes.

I also have anxiety with meeting new people and situations, I don't handle change well either. I also have sensitivity to sounds and I don't like bright lights or flashing or colorful lights.

I attend a speech therapist once a week to help maintain and correct my speech. I also have have a male dog that is to help with animal-assisted therapy, which helps enhance my physical, emotional and social well-being. My therapy dog's name is Ryker.

My twin sister and I live with our biological mom, Sydney, whose always been bisexual; our step-mom, who called mom, Stepahanie and our four younger biologically related half brothers; Carson-Michael, whose 12 years old, Cameron-Matthew, whose 10 years old and 7 year old twins, Jayson-Alexander and Jaycob-Tyler.

Mama carried all of them herself and used a sperm donar that her and mom agreed about; mama is also currently six months pregnant with a little girl according to the ultrasounds; I hope it's right for Jaimi's sake, I know she feels out numbered here sibling wise; there's five boys and she's the only girl when we're not at daddy's.

All four of them have the same sperm donar. Our mama and daddy divorced when Jaimi and I were only 2 years old. Mama and mom were married when we were 4 years old and Carson-Michael came along a year later.

Daddy is also remarried with four more children with his wife, Sophia. I'm not a big fan of her and I can't explain why either; I just don't like her but Jaimi likes her enough for the both of us, not that Jaimi doesn't like mom because she adores her too. Daddy and Sophia married when we were 3 years old. Jaimi and I spend every weekend with daddy Sophia.

They're children are Sonja Marie, she's 12 years old, Sarah Jean and Seth Jacob are both 9 years old, yes, faternal twins, and then last but not least Sean Michael, he's 5 years old.

"Come on baby boy, it's time to wake up," I hear mama softly say as she gently runs her fingers through my hair gently.

Rolling my head into the direction of her hand to gain more contact from her, mama softly chuckles as she continues to run her hand through my hair as she gently kisses my forhead. Mama, mom, Jaimi-Constanie and daddy are the only one who are allowed to touch me at all. No, it's not because I was was in any way physically, emotionally or abused, I promise; I just don't like people touching me that I either don't know or don't trust.