Chapter 3

"So, Jaymes-Conner, Rylan has told me very little about you? What are your intentions with my son, are you even gay, I hope you're not stringing my boy along becuase if you are, I won't be happy," he mom, Raelynn throws those questions at me rapidly causing me to panic.

Hyperventaliting I stare at her as I try to answer but the panic is rising to much for me to do so.

"Mom! I told you that Jaymes-Conner has Autism and not to bombard him with comments or questions! We're friends and becoming better friends in the future, I hope," Rylan says exsaperated at his mom as he and my family notice my rising panic.

Raelynn looks unfazed by his comments at her as she continues to stare at me causing my painic to spike even higher as Ryker comes over to me as he also notices my rising panic and tries to sooth me.

"Autism doesn't exsist it's a made up condition to justify bad behavior," Raelynn throws back at her son, instantly pissing off all three of my parents, Jaimi, the older siblings and Rylan and even his two siblings.

"Justify bad behavior," daddy angerliy asks befor mama or mom could. "Let me explain bad behavior being justified; it's you being invited to this home for a meal and to meet new people and voicing let alone stating that the condition J.C. has is used to explain bad behvior. J.C. is one of the sweetest, kindest, helpful young men you will ever come across in your life. None of our other children have Autism and we wouldn't change them or J.C. for anything in the world."

Raelynn stares at daddy dumbfounded before standing and demanding of her three children, "Let's go and the three of you are not allowed around this family any longer."

Her three children definitly tell her no and do not move. "There is nothing wrong with this family and we will continue to see them or we will move in with our fathers."

Raelynn's jaw drops open-mouthed at the three of them before stating matter-of-factly, "Fine call your dads and move in with them and get your shit out of my house by tomorrow night." She then stalks off to her car and driving away like the mad woman that she is.

"I'm very sorry about her," Rylan says to all of us on behave of his crazy-ass mother.

"Don't apologize, you can't help that she's ignorant," mama, daddy and mom tell him. "Let's finish eating and we'll figure out who will take you to your dad's or have them arrive here to pick you all up."

Three hours later, Rylan and Gabrielle's dad and Gavin's dad arrive, apologize for the incident and thank my parents for their hospitality before taking their children home.

Before Rylan left with his dad, he types his cell number into my phone and texting himself and saving my number in his. He hugs me causing me to feel safe and warm in his hold before softly telling me he'll text me later if I would like, to that I nod my head eagerly cauisng his smile to brighten his face as he promises to do so.

An hour and a half later, after daddy and his family left after making sure I was okay and that Rylan's mom was ignorant and didn't know what she was talking about and I reassured them that I was alright now. I'm lying in bed on my stomach texting Rylan who first off apologized to me as he wrote, 'his mom's stupidity,' which caused me to giggle and reply that I understood and not to worry about it. We texted for the next three hours before I fell asleep after replying to a text.

The next morning when I woke up, I grab my cell phone to see what time it is only to discover that it's 4:30 in the freaking morning. Great, I slept for like three hours! I'm glad today is Sunday though, so I don't have to make sure I stay awake in all of my classes.

Sighing as I climb from my warmth and comfort, I wander downstairs to grab a glass of water from the kitchen and take it into the living room to watch a movie or television show after using the bathroom.