Bonus Chapter 1

One year later - July 22, 2019 - my wedding day to Rylan has finally arrived! Today is the day that I marry my sexy fiance' and continue on with our lives, but as a married couple even though in all reality it's basiclly been what we've been doing the last five years anyway.

When we marry, Rylan has insisted that he changes his last name to Anderson, since all of our children (siblings and actual children) are all Anderson's, he says he wants to be one legally as well. Who am I to argue with my sexy man?

Jaimi-Constanie is my best woman, Joey, her husband (they were married almost six months ago) is my groomsman along with Carson-Michael, Jayson-Alexander, and Seth. Gabrielle is Rylan's best woman and Cameron-Matthew, Jaycob-Tyler, Sean and Gavin are Rylan's groomsmen. Jazmine-Marie and Rachel are our flower girls and Oliver is our ring-bearer and Sonja is a groomsmaid for me and Sarah is Rylan's.

Yes, it might sound crazy or weird but we wanted to make sure all of our siblings are included in our wedding, even if we are getting married in our backyard and only close family and friends are attending our wedding and reception that is being held at our home.

Rylan and his mom have never reconnected since the incident all those years ago and I know it bother's Rylan but he says that his mom needs to understand his love for me and get over herself. Rylan's dad, Jack, is awesome and is very supportive of his children. Gavin's dad, Carlson, is cool as well and we've grown closer to him over the last five years.

There's a knock on my bedroom door, which is the basement door as I'm finish tying my tie. "Come in unless you're Rylan!" I holler back with a soft chuckle. He's already tried seeing me four times before the wedding is supposed to take place here in a half an hour.

The door opens and mama, mom, Jaimi, Jazmine-Marie, Sonja and Sarah join Rachel, Oliver Carson-Michael, Jayson-Alexander, Joey, Seth and myself.

"Hi baby boy, how are you doing?" mama whispers into my ear as she gently hugs me rubbing her hand up and down my back.

"Newvous but excited," I whisper back just before pulling away from her with a smile.

Mama nods as she takes a step back and scans me up and down with her eyes and s bright happy smile.

"It's time for everyone to line up, Jaymes-Conner," mom says with a bright smile. Nodding at her as I turn to make sure that neither Oliver or Rachel's clothes; which they were fine.

"Let's get you married Jaymes," Sarah giggles out with a face splitting grin making all of us laugh and making my nervousness instantly deminish.

Walking into the living room to head outside here in a few moments when the wedding starts. Jazmine-Marie, Rachel and Oliver will be the first to start the wedding march. Then Jaycob-Taylor and Jayson-Alexander, Sean and Seth, Sonja and Sarah, Carson-Michael and Gavin, Cameron-Alexander and Joey and then Jaimi and Gabrielle. Rylan should already be at the alter when our siblings start. Mama and mom are walking me down the aisle.

All of us guys are wearing black dress pants, black dress shoes and the same style long sleeve button up shirts and ties but the colors differ. Myself, Joey, Carson, Jayson, Seth and Oliver are in orchad. Rylan, Cameron, Jaycob, Sean and Gavin are in black dress shirts.

Jazmine-Marie and Sonja are wearing orchid dress with a lighter orchid color in the tool around the waist. Jaimi is wearing a long sleeve open backed orchad colored dress that has interquet designed strapps in the open space in the back. Gabrielle and Sarah are wearing a dress identical to Jaimi's except in black and Rachel's dress is identical to Jazmine-Marie and Sonja but in black. The little girls are wearing flates that are cream and orchid colored while the older girls are wearing black dress shoes with chunked low heals and a strap around the ankles.