Part - 1

Hey my lovely readers 🙋

Recently I realized that I have mostly all emotional stories on my platter & that made me very emotional 😥

Being a hopelessly romantic person how can I not have any romantic stuff on my name 🤷

Also this romantic plot was bugging me since long so finally I decided to penn it down 📝

So here I m with the first part of my new romantic story 💕💋

The awesomazing cover of this story is as usual made by my multi-talented baby sis Nishu 👭 @Ninishta_B

Isn't it beautiful as always 👌😍

Love u Nishu 😘 😘

Now here goes the first part 👇

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Aman just cancel the contract with Lisa. I don't want her to continue further more with our company. Ordered Arnav Singh Raizada, throwing his best model Liza Vargheses' contract file towards his PA Aman Mathur who was sitting on the opposite chair of his working table.

But ASR how can we just cancel the contract with her?? I mean she is the top model of our country & has been the showstopper of all our shows since 2 yrs making all our shows huge success. Aman tried again to make ASR think again on his decision.

Aman I am already pissed off due to that Liza's increasing tantrums & baseless demands. I have had enough. It's me who made her the top model of the country & not the other way around. If I can make her carrier then I can destroy her as well. She is fortunate enough that I'm just terminating the contract. Now no more discussions on this topic Aman. Just do the needful & show Liza the exit door forever. Arnav made himself clear to Aman in no nonsense tone.

Ok ASR. As you say. It will be done. Aman said raising his hands in surrender.

But then ASR we have our biggest show after three months. We are gonna launch our Bridal wear collection for the first time. How will we get a new & equally talented show stopper, that too of AR standards so soon?? Aman reminded Arnav with a tensed face.

Don't worry Aman. That's my look out. As it is I was not going to repeat Liza for the same. I want some fresh, innocent & very much Indian face. I am sure we will get her before the show. Arnav concluded, putting Aman's worries to rest for the time being.

Ok then. I take your leave. I am sending you the Mittal's contract file. Please go through the new revised clauses & sign it if everything is as per your instuctions. Aman informed getting up from the chair, moving towards the door.

Ok. Arnav replied with a curt nod, turning back towards his laptop.

Aman. Arnav called him stopping him in his tracks near the door.

Yes ASR. Asked Aman turning around.

Ask the canteen manager to send me lunch today. I refused dii to send lunch from home today. Time for quality check of our canteen food. So ask him to send my lunch within 15 mins. Arnav instructed Aman.

Ok ASR. Anything else?? Aman asked.

No that's all for now. You may leave. Replied Arnav getting back to his laptop.