Part - 5

Hey dearies...

I m back with a new update 😃

Thanks to all those lovely readers who voted & commented on the previous update 🙏

In the previous update I asked u all to guess that how would Arnav meet Khushi the next day being a Sunday. I had also left a hint for u all in the chap.

Many of u tried to guess but

rupakukku  & user14608721

only these two could guess the perfect answer 😃

Well done Rupa & Fateema 👍 &  those whose guesses weren't right, still wanna thank u all for ur indulgence in the story 😘

Now enjoy the update....

➖🔼➖🔼➖🔼➖🔼➖🔼➖🔼➖🔼➖

Arnav was descending the stairs, all ready for office with his laptop bag in his right hand & his eyes on his watch on his left hand wrist.

It's nine already. The canteen staff must be already there & so must be her as well, KHUSHI. The name itself was enough to accelerate his heartbeat & make his senses alongwith his heart fly to his company's canteen even before he reaches there in flesh. He  smiled incredulously, shaking his head at his own unbelievably weird thoughts.

His musings got interrupted as he crashed with his dii who was coming towards him with the arti thali in her hand.

Careful Chhote. Anjali said splaying her palm on Arnav's chest stopping him in his hurried, unwatched steps.

But due to the sudden halt their foreheads banged with each other & all of that particular Lucknowi chef's thoughts flew out of his mind when he heard his dii hissing & rubbing her forehead with her free hand.

Immediately keeping his laptop bag on the floor Arnav held his dii's head from back with his one hand & with other hand he started rubbing her forehead, unmindful of his own pain.

I am so sorry dii. I didn't see you coming & I just banged into you. I am so sorry. Is it paining a lot?? Shall we go to the doctor?? He asked still rubbing her forehead, worry etched on his face for hurting his dii, unintentionally though.

Anjali slowly removed his hand from her forehead.

No Chhote. She said shaking her head sideways. Its not that painful & no need to feel guilty as it was accidental. She smiled, knowing her Chhote's nature of feeling guilty for even a tiny bit of hurt caused by him to any of his family member.

But did you get hurt more Chhote?? She asked now rubbing his forehead which was a bit red due to the hit.

Arnav removed her hand. Dii, your Chhote is very strong to feel such minor hits & pain He said smirking.

Yeah, yeah I know. She said twisting her mouth.

By the way where were you lost that you didn't see me coming. She asked lifting her eyebrows, forwarding the arti plate towards him, putting him into a fix with her question unknowingly.

Arnav circled his hand over the diya,  two-three times more then usual buying time to think of some valid reason as he can't tell his dii that he was lost in a certain hazel eyed girl's thoughts.

He cleared his throat before looking back at his dii who then fed him some prashad from the plate.

Wo dii, I was thinking about the important meeting I am going to attend in the office today. He lied & then looked at the direction of their temple & sent a swift apology in his heart to devi maiyya for lieing while having her prashad.