Part - 7

Hey my lovely readers 🙋‍♀️

Hope u all r doing well ☺️

I'm also feeling better now. Thanks to all those who asked for my health & wished me speedy recovery 🙏

Also thanks for all the votes & comments on the previous update 🙏

Now here's the next update...

Not proof read... So please ignore the typos if any...

^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^

Anu & Meghu were fast asleep, cuddling their didu who was sleeping between both of them.

Both were snoring softly, their hot breaths fanning Khushi's neck who was wide awake, caressing her both sisters' hands which were on her midriff.

No matter how much she tried but couldn't get herself to sleep because the moment she closes her eyes, a pair of deep, brown orbs would gaze her with so much of intensity that she couldn't bear even with closed eyes & her eyes would flutter open involuntarily.

She looked at both her sisters' sleeping calmly on her either sides without any tension or turmoil & here she was wide awake like an owl in the middle of the night.

She heaved a frustrated sigh.

Frustration of not being able to understand her own heart which is experiencing some alien yet sweet yearning since she has met the owner of those intense, chocolaty eyes who had already made her senses go haywire in day time in his office & now he isn't averting his hypnotizing gaze from her in the night as well.

In both their meets she had felt his eyes conveying some unknown emotions which she couldn't decipher. Still she liked the way his eyes would limn different emotions he would feel while looking at her or talking to her.

When she would enter his cabin & meet his eyes, she felt his eyes would sparkle in joy.

When she would smile, she felt his eyes smiling as well.

When she would look straight at him, she felt his eyes would turn soft yet intense.

When she would ask for his permission to leave, she felt his eyes going all sad which she wouldn't like at all.

She clearly remembers today when he had asked her that if she would take care of his meals in the office & she had readily agreed, she had felt his eyes literally glistening in pleasure.

But amidst all these different shades of emotions which she easily understood his eyes had portrayed, she feels there's still something very deep, strong & potent his eyes were depicting & she felt as well but isn't able to name it & is still a mystery to her.

She so wants to elucidate this mystery & reach to the depths of those intense eyes haunting her in the dark nights.

She closed her eyes in hope that she might be able to crack this mystery if she gazes with same intensity in those haunting eyes behind her closed eyelids, eventually slipping into slumber in the wee hours of the morning.

Only if she knew that she can decode this puzzle only after staying close to him & not by closing her eyes in hope of some miraculous epiphany.

.

.

.

.

.

.

If Khushi Gupta was deprived of sleep due to the haunting brown orbs then how can the owner of those orbs himself have peaceful night.