Part - 3

Hey my lovely readers ❤️

I m back with one more delicious update 😋 of this delectable story 😜

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Anjali found her Chhote all lost at the breakfast table. She has been observing him after his unexpected shouting on Adi yesterday at the dinner table.

She had noticed that he wasn't sharing eye contact with her. Even if their eyes met he averted his eyes immediately & now his lost stance is enough to arouse doubt in Anjali's mind.

But she didn't ask him anything as she knows he himself will share with her whatever is there in his heart.

Both siblings share a very close bonding since their mother died. They share almost everything with each other & never hide anything with the other. Even if they hide anything then the other comes to know through their changed demeanor.

Like just now Anjali does. But she will wait for her Chhote to come & confide in her as always.

Chhote tonight there's a party at my friend Mr. Kohli's house. He has invited all of us. Will you three be able to attend it with us?? Arnav's father asked him expectantly.

Not sure about me dad. But still I will try to come. Akki & Adi would definitely join you all. Arnav replied politely to which his brothers nodded their heads in agreement to their bhai's words.

Chachi please don't sent my lunch today. Arnav informed his chachi after completing his breakfast & wiping his face with the napkin.

Why Arnav bitwa?? I mean yesterday you wanted to check the canteen food so I didn't send your lunch. But why today again?? Radhika asked while serving tea to her husband.

Wo... Wo actually chachi I... I have a lunch meet with the CEO of Mehta textiles regarding our next collaboration that's why. Arnav replied standing up & taking his coat from around his chair.

Nobody else but Anjali noticed her Chhote stammer for the first time & this added to her doubts.

But bhai that meeting is on Monday means day after tomorrow. I have the whole agenda with me. Akash said confused, looking at his bhai & Adi as well.

Yes bhai. Its on Monday not today. I think you are confused with the dates. Adi tried to clear his actually not confused bhai's confusion.

Ohh... Did I say I have a meeting with Mr. Mehta ?? Arnav asked back now making others confuse.

Yes Chhote you said that only. Ankush replied sharing a glance with his elder brother.

Oh yes, you are right Adi. I forgot. That meeting is on Monday. Actually today I have the lunch meet with ummm... He paused to remember scratching his stubble haan yes I remember the lunch meet is with the manager of THE DIVAS modelling agency regarding the new showstopper of our next bridal show. He replied with an euphoric expression which actually made him look funny.

Anjali was observing him keenly strengthening her doubts.

Akash & Adi didn't know about this meeting so they & the others bought his lie which they actually didn't know is a lie.

Ok then. Bye everybody. See you all in the evening. Akki Adi come fast I am waiting in the car. He almost jogged out of the door without giving another glance to anybody specially his dii who he knew was eyeing him doubtfully, lest she inquired further more & put him in an awkward situation.