Part - 6

Hey friends 🙋‍♀️

Back with the update & sorry for being a day late then the mentioned date 🙏

Thanks to all those who voted & commented on the previous update 🙏

Now here's the next update....

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

With flashes of the happenings in the office running in her mind & Arnav's demand of looking after his meals making her heart do somersault, Khushi entered her mamaji's daughter Meghna's room which is now Khushi & her younger sister Anvesha's room as well since the day they both arrived in Delhi to stay with their mama & mami.

Khushi's mamaji Nitin Shukla is the canteen manager at AR & her mami Sharda is a housewife. The couple has  only a daughter Meghna whom everybody calls as Meghu out of love.

Mama & mami are very loving & caring towards their nieces & love them just like they love their own daughter Meghna.

Meghna is the best cousin any one can get. She loves & adores both her cousins & has no qualms in sharing her house, her room, her things & even her parents love with them.

Meghna & Anvesha both are of same age as 21 & are in the same college doing their final year BBA.

Khushi being four years elder is lovingly addressed as didu by them.

Anu being very possesive about her didu didn't liked Meghu getting attatched with her didu in their childhood & they both often used to get into fights regarding the same & other silly matters as well.

As time passed & they grew up that difference of showing their rights on their didu did erase but their cute banters on silly things still remained & Khushi always have to play the truce maker between them.

The three sisters share a very strong bond since childhood which got more stronger since Khushi & Anu came to stay in Delhi from Lucknow after their father's demise.
.
.

Khushi shook her head seeing the room's condition as soon as she entered their room.

Meghu & Anu's books & stationaries were scattered on the floor & on the writing table.

Their clothes they must have changed in the night were thrown carelessly here & there.

Both were busy completing their projects till late night so must have slept tired keeping everything as it is.

Khushi had slept after giving them their tea & some snacks for refreshment.

Khushi started picking everything coming in her way & kept them back on their places.

Anu was still snoring hugging to her didu's pillow as she has habit of hugging Khushi tight while sleeping so if it isn't her didu then its her pillow.

The voice of shower running in the bathroom indicated that Meghu is in there.

After tidying the room properly Khushi sat near Anu on the bed.

Anu... Wake up baby. Khushi cooed lovingly, removing the pillow Anu was hugging.

Didu... Just five minutes more please. Anu whined keeping her head on her didu's lap, wrapping her arms around her waist, going back to sleep.

Khushi smiled lovingly at her sister's childishness.

It's almost 11:30. It would be lunch time in an hour. You have already missed your breakfast. Do you want to miss your lunch as well Anu?? Khushi said caressing Anu's hair & patting her cheek, trying to wake her.