Part - 2

Back with the second part dearies 😃

Thanks to those who voted & commented on the first part 🙏

<×>×<×>×<×>×<×>×<×>×<×>×<×>×<×>

Arnav entered his house with thoughts of the new cook of his company canteen & the taste of her hand made Avadhi pulao still bursting  his taste buds.

As he entered the living room of his huge mansion named 'Raizada Mansion' he saw the three ladies of his family discussing over some topic joyfully.

Good evening my beautiful ladies. He greeted gaining everybody's attention & was greeted back by all with huge smiles on their faces.

Hari Prakash, the house help came running hearing his Arnav bhaiya's voice.

Handing HP his office bag & his coat to keep in his room, loosening his tie knot, Arnav sat besides his dii Anjali Raizada on the sofa.

How was your day Chhote?? His dii inquired with her ever so sweet smile.

Good dii. He replied circling his arm around her shoulder. What were you all discussing dii??

Actually Chhote today dadi's childhood friend Sarita dadi from Lucknow called to invite for her grandson's marriage. So we were just discussing about that & dadi was telling us her & Sarita dadi's childhood stories. Anjali replied looking towards their dadi Devyani Raizada whom they were teasing hearing about her naughty childhood.

Chhote I want all of us to go to Lucknow to attend this marriage. I hope its ok with you?? Dadi asked her grandson expectantly.

Ofcourse dadi just inform me the date so that I can manage my schedule accordingly. Arnav agreed immediately making his dadi happy.

Its on 15th of the next month Arnav bitwa & we should go atleast a day before. Arnav's chachi Radhika Raizada supplied the information.

Ok then I will ask Aman to clear my schedule for 2-3 days during that time. Arnav said making the ladies happy.

Thank you Chhote. Sarita would be very happy to see all of us attending her grandson's marriage. Dadi said happily.

Oh comeon dadi. Anything for you & don't I know how much Sarita dadi means to you?? Arnav said getting up from his place & sat near his dadi taking her in a side hug.

Dadi caressed her favourite grandson's cheek lovingly.

But you are not fulfilling my one wish Chhote. Now even Sarita's grandson is getting married. When will I get to see you in a groom's attire god knows. Dadi complained with a pout.

Dadi, you know na that I am waiting for my angel. The moment I get her you will get your daughter in law. Infact you will get your great grandchildrens within a year of my marriage. Arnav said with a wink earning a playfull slap with a 'shameless' tag from his dadi which made the other two ladies laugh.

By the way Chhote, where's Akash, Aditya, dad & chachu?? Anjali asked.

Dii, Akash & Adi had meeting with our suppliers so they left office earlier. Must be reaching here anytime now. Dad went for a game of billiards with his friends to the club. Arnav said taking his coffee mug brought by HP.